X. UNLEASHED - The Headless Horse Shoe and Sleepy Horsey

Enjoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy! (^o<)//

X. UNLEASHED - The Headless Horse Shoe and Sleepy Horsey

Narrator: The prince had forty-five days to go, as what my unreliable calculator calculated. (^o^)? Soooo, my little brooooooooods, the prince together with his fairy and the carket ventured on the Hideousnescious Omigudness Lingeriness LOWesness LANDyunomorseyubaydey or HOLLOW LAND…woooo….woooooOOOO…(scary sound effects)

[Setting: Scary place of Hollow Land full of spider webs and dried leaves and trees. It’s still daylight as far as their unreliable sundial said but the place is dark and gloomy.]

Prince Cybric: Er…Godfather are you sure that there is a beautiful princess here? (unsure)

Godfather: Yes…yes…according to my available list of princess number one thousand five hundred eighty-four, a beautiful dame lived here.

Carpie: (shivering) Brr..rrr…rrrrr…(scared too)

Godfather: Come on! Stop complaining…

Narrator: (Awo…awooo…awoooooOOOooo) Dogs howling was heard everywhere. The winds blew coldly. Then…the legendary man killing monster appeared.

Headless Horse Shoe: (riding on his Drankey (Dragon and Donkey combine specie) Sleepy Horsey with a zzzzzZZZZ…) You…you…you (echo) get out…out…out (echo)…or I…I…I (echo)…Kill…lil…lil (echo) you…you…you (echo)

Drankey Sleepy Horsey: ZzzzZZZzzz (snoring language)

Narrator: Prince Cybric drew his sword and Headless Horse Shoe went off his horse and accepted the duel they fought until six in the evening while Godfather was sipping his strawberry juice while Carpie was wooing Drankey Sleepy Horsey because he fall in love to the snoring half dragon and donkey horse.

Carpie: Br…brrrr…brrr…brrrrrrrrr…brrrr! [Translation: I like you…sooooooo much!]

Drankey Sleepy Horsey: Zz…Zzz! [Translation: me too!] (They understand each other.)

Godfather: (Brought out his camera from his uncle Merlin who bought it from the future) Say cheese!

Narrator: Godfather took them many pictures in different angles. The carpet and the half-half horsey enjoyed the picture taking while their prince was busy fighting. The Headless Horse Shoe and Prince Cybric noticed it.

Prince Cybric and Headless Horse Shoe: Oi! Aren’t you going to support us here!?

Narrator: The three did not mind them. In irritation…

Headless Horse Shoe: Enough! I’ll resign!

Narrator: Headless Horse Shoe walked out! And pursue his career as beautician/makeup artist for horror movie actors in HORRORYWOOD. The owner of the Hollow Land found out of it and was furious. He went immediately and kicked Prince Cybric, Godfather, Carpie, and Drankey away from his land.

Hollow Land Owner: Never come back here!!! (grumbled) It’s hard to find some scary person to keep my land away from thieves and my precious daughter!

Narrator: The owner called Shelly Khelly Shilly through his snake phone to send Prankisstayn the walking horror Barbie Boy Doll as his guard. Upon seeing the owner’s daughter the Barbie Boy Doll falls in love to her, they got married and liiiiiiiiiiiiived happily ever after…hopefully…(^o^)?

The owner also posted the prince and his cohorts’ picture in his land banning them. (^o^)

                    Prince Cybric didn’t have a happy ending but Carpie…Yes…Carpie found the love of his life! Drankey Sleepy Horsey!!! (Neiiiiigh!)

                    Prince Cybric was depressed.

Godfather: Cheer up, prince…you’ll soon find yours…I hope…

Narrator: Prince Cybric glared to him.

Prince Cybric: What do you mean “I hope”!!! (Grrrr)