2.03

10 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

Date: 1/11

Camille Brown

It's been a few days now and I've shut out everyone. No specific reason, but I just wanna be alone. I canceled my date with Arielle because I just felt out of it. She's called, but I just haven't answered.

*Cooking In Kitchen*

But today I invited Jazmyn over for lunch.

*Doorbell Rings; Goes To Get It*

Jazmyn: *Hugs Her* Hey peanut!

Camille: *Giggles* Hey buttercup! Come in.

*Jazmyn Comes In And Sits*

Jazmyn: So.. Camille. Arielle called me the other day, and said that you've been.. Avoiding her?

Camille: *Sighed* It's not like that! It's just that, I've found some stuff out and I just need time alone to think..

Jazmyn: *Confused* What did you find out?

Camille: I'm... Uh.. Pregnant?

Jazmyn: By Ari-

Camille: No dummy! Trey. I'm pregnant by Trey.

Jazmyn: And why can't you just tell Arielle?

Camille: I just forgot about everybody.. I've just been think about stuff that happened awhile ago.

Jazmyn: What?

I've never really told anybody about my past except Chris.

Camille: I.. Was once pregnant... And one day.. Trey.. He beat me. Kicked me. I was helpless. *Looking Down* I lost the baby..

Jazmyn: Oh my God, Camille.

Camille: The other day he came to talk try to win me back. I obviously told him. And I couldn't help but to think of it.

*Jazmyn Hugs Camille*

Camille: *Crying* He wants me to get back with him, but Jazmyn. I'm scared!

Jazmyn: For starters Camille, you should take as much time as you need to correct yourself. Then talk to Arielle, I'm should she would help you just don't shut her out. Trey? Forget about him.

Camille: But, in the end, I'm stuck with his seed.

Jazmyn: *Sighs* Oh Camille..

Syeeta Williams

*Playing With Samaura*

I haven't saw August in awhile. I've called him, but no answer ofcourse. I'm starting to just give up on everything. If he wants to I honestly don't care.

*Doorbell Rings*

Syeeta: Mari I'll be right back.

Samaura: *Playing* Okay, mumma.

I went and got the door and saw someone I honestly don't care for anymore.

Syeeta: Keenon Daequan Ray Jackson, what the fuck you want?

YG: *Smirks; Walks In* Not you. Where my daughter? Samaura!

Samaura: *Runs Over* Daddy! *Holds Onto His Leg* Where you been big head.

YG: Don't ask about my whereabouts. Nosy.

*****
*Syeeta Frowns*

YG: Aye, what's the matter?