Reunion Pt. 2

Ciara: Welcome back to Love And Hiphop California reunion part 2! As we come to an end of the reunion we have a few questions for you guys.

*Everyone Looks At Her*

Ciara: What is your favorite memory from this season?

Jazmyn: Even though it was a huge shock to me, I'm very excited to be having a baby soon.

Syeeta: *Smiles* My favorite would have to be August proposing.

Ciara: When do you plan on getting married?

Syeeta: Next year.

Ciara: Next question. What lessons have you learned?

Camille: *Eyeing Trey* I've learned that I need to be careful with who I trust and let into my life. I now know not EVERYONE is good.

Jazmyn: I'd have to agree. That's like my main life lesson learned.

Ciara: Last question. What do you wanna change?

Syeeta: *Laying On August's Shoulder* Personality wise. *Giggles* ALOT.

August: I was told I need anger management. So yeah...

Ciara: Even though Chris and Karrueche decided not to show up for these last few minutes this is were we have to end it. Thank you and don't forget to 'READ' season 2!

(🚫Okay so that's it! I'll be posting the new four characters today I guess. If ya'll ever wanna chat about the season or anything hit me up on Tumblr! Username in my bio!🚫)