Episode 3: Surprise!! ~Part 1~

Date: 9/3
Camille Brown

So over the past two days I've been actually considered singing at this club. It's not a bad idea and this could really help me as a career starter. Today Trey kindly invited me out to lunch with him and I over course I excepted.

*Comes In Restaurant And Sits With Trey*

Trey: *Smiles* Hey Beautiful.

Camille: *LAUGHS HARD* L.O.L boy you stupid!

Trey: *Stares* I was serious.

Camille: Oh.. I'm sorry.

Trey: Excited for tonight?

Camille: Nervous as hell.

Trey: *Rubs Her Hand* Don't worry. First times are always scary, it'll be fine. It's also fun. You'll get used to it.

I like that I have this bastard as my friend. He's always been there for me if I needed help. And he's always so comforting.

Camille: *Smiles* Thank you Trey. I needed that.

Syeeta Williams

So today is August's birthday and we're going to a club tonight to celebrate. My mom's babysitting Samaura for me and so I should be good in that department.

*Knock On Door*

*Goes To Get Door*

I've now fully moved in with August now and let me just say.. It's AMAZING! Other then his loud ass friends coming over all times of the night, it's great.

Syeeta: Hey Karrueche! Come in.

*Karrueche Comes In And Looks Around*

Karrueche: Damn you livin in luxury now?

Syeeta: *Giggles* Girl, you stupid. You know August asked me to move in with him.

Karrueche: *Sits Down* Oh shit. That's right. How's it been?

Syeeta: *Sits Down* Great. I like living here and so does Samaura.

Karrueche: I have a question...

Syeeta: What?

Karrueche: Does Mar know August isn't her father?

Honestly I've always had this question asked to me. And I don't mind answering it, it's just uncomfortable..

Syeeta: I've explained it to her before, because like after awhile she began to call him daddy and stuff. It was cute and all, but I couldn't have her growing up thinking some practical stranger was her father. So I sat her down and told her ya know "August is not your dad." And she took it well, she understood.

Karrueche: Who IS her father?

Damn Karrueche!

Syeeta: *Sighs* Do you know YG?

Karrueche: Are you serious?!

Syeeta: I was at a low point in my life. Don't. Fucking. Judge. Me.

Karrueche: Soooooo... When are you leaving tonight?

Syeeta: Uhhhhhh... Around 9 maybe.

Karrueche: Well I'm gonna leave now. See you night.

~3 Hours Later~

Jazmyn Thomas

So since Syeeta is throwing August a birthday bash tonight at thus nightclub I HAVE to go. And not to mention Camille will be preforming. I just hope I don't run into any problems tonight, cause I ain't wit it.

*Get's In Car With Chris*

Jazmyn: *Kisses Him* Hey baby.

Chris: Hey. You ready?

Jazmyn: Yeah.

Chris: Excited for tonight?

Jazmyn: A bit nervous..

Chris: *Laughs* Why?

Jazmyn: Well you know the other day I was with Camille at lunch right?

*Chris Nods*

Jazmyn: Well Syeeta's friend Karrueche came and rudely inturrupted our lunch. I tried to correct the bitch but she started swinging at me. We all know how that ended...

Chris: *Sighs* Ya'll honestly just need to give her a break. She's not a bad person.

Jazmyn: Oh so she's not a bad person but she tried to swing at yo bitch? I swear she better not be there. If she is all hell will break loose.

Chris: Jazmyn. This isn't about who's gonna be there. This is August's day. Can't we put all this behind and just celebrate him?

*Jazmyn Crosses Arms*

Chris: Silent treatment? Da fuck I do?

Jazmyn: Hurry up and get me to wear I need to be.

Chris was right. But there's also CERTAIN. Things you can and CAN'T say to a girl.

(A/n episode 3 part 1!!! Yayy!! Sorry for taking so long. I don't think I'll follow the Wednesday, Friday, thing. I'll try. I try to post tomorrow.)