Ep 1: Happy Birthday?

Date: 8/29

Jazmyn Thomas

*Puts On Sunglasses;Get's In Car & Drives Off*

So today is my girl Syeeta's birthday and so some of my friends and I are throwing her alittle get together at this great restarunt.

*Pulls Up To Restarunt and Get's Out; Goes In And Walks Over To Camille*

Jazmyn: *Hugs Her* Hey C! It looks great in here. *Looks Around*

Camille: I know right? I did this all myself. *Gestures Around The Room*

Jazmyn: *Laughs* You a damn lie gurl. Stop playing.

I've known my girl Camille since grade school and we've been best friends ever since. Not to mention I'm dating her brother THE Chris Brown. But you know. I ain't braggin. *Smiles*

Jazmyn: *Sits Down* So where is everyone?

Camille: Chris, Trey and August are running late-

Jazmyn: *Rolls Eyes* Like always.

Camille: And Syeeta said she had to pick up her friend or something like that.

Jazmyn: This was only supposed to be the six of us. She just gon bring a random bitch like that?

Camille: Sy said we would like her so I'm assuming the girl ain't that bad.

Jazmyn: Have you failed to realize that Syeeta says lots of things nowadays?

*Camille Point's At Door*

*Jazmyn Turns And See's Chris and The Guys; Walks Over And Hugs Chris*

Chris: *Kisses Her* Hey baby. Wassup? *Walks Over To Table*

Jazmyn: *Follow Behind Him Holding His Waist* Nothing waiting for Syeeta. So she's apparently bringing her random friend here.

August: Oh I met her. She's... Cool.

Jazmyn: *Sits On Chris' Lap* I mean I just thought this was a secluded dinner, but I guess not..

And you know. We just sitting here having a grand time but there's something missing.. SYEETA! So like thirty minutes in she FINALLY came.

*Everybody's Talking And Syeeta Walks Over*

Syeeta: Aye guys!

*Everybody Looks At Her Friend*

All: Happy birthday?

Syeeta: Thanks guys!

August: *Got Up And Hugged Her* Happy birthday babe.

Syeeta: Thank you boo!

And to the fact she doesn't introduce the girl to us is disrespectful.

Jazmyn: Syeeta are you gonna introduce us to your... Friend?

Syeeta: Oh yeah. Guys this is Kurrueche. Kurrueche this is Jazmyn, Camille, Chris, Trey and you know August.

*Kurrueche Nods*

Okay and so she can't talk? Is you mute or NAH?

*Girls Sitting Down; Boys Sitting At Different Table*

August Alsina

I sat there talking to my homies while celebrating my baby's birthday.

Chris: So when do you plan on telling her?

August: Tell her... What?

Chris: About your tour fool!

August: I don't know.

So in about a week, I'm gonna leave for my Testimony tour but the thing is I haven't told Syeeta yet. And the thing is baby girl can take stuff to the heart. And I don't wanna upset her on her birthday.

Trey: Well you better do it soon. *Looks At Her* You know how paranoid her ass is..

August: Don't talk about my baby.

Chris: How are you two even together anyway? Your personalities are so different. You're nice and she's retardly ignorant.

Syeeta and I have been together for almost 3 years now and sometimes I ask myself the same question. But when I first met her *smiles* it was the best day of my life. We understand eachother and that's why we just clicked. I lover and I couldn't ask for a better person.

August: She wasn't always like that she used to actually have common sense but, things happen and people change you know?

*Chris & Trey Nodded*

Syeeta Williams

Syeeta: *Stands Up* WHERE'S MY FOOD?!

Camille: *Whispers* Syeeta! Sit yo ghetto ass down!

*Syeeta Sits Down*

Syeeta: I'm hungry as a BITCH! I need my food.

Jazmyn: Just be patient damn..

Ever since I got here it's been very quite. Did I do something? Am I not wanted or something? This IS my party. *Shrugs*

Camille: So Kurrueche.. What do you do?

Kurrueche: I'm a model.

Camille: *Nods* That's.. Cool.

Syeeta: So ladies! I was thinking, we should all hangout together more! It's would be great!

Jazmyn Thomas

Great. Another one of Syeeta's ideas. *Shakes Head* SMH.

(A/n: So this was the first part and I think I did good? It's alittle boring but the next "EPISODE" should be better. I guess I'll upload on Wedensday or Friday. Or both sometimes. I hope you enjoy! COMMENT!)