2.04

5 COMMENTS FOR THE NEW STORY'S FIRST CHAPTER! DONT FORGET TO FAVORITE AFTERMATH AND PUT IT IN YOUR LIBRARIES/READING LIST!

News Report

Date: 1/12

"Actor, singer, and song writer Chris Brown was shot last night at Kevin Hart's party in LA. Doctors have reported that Brown's condition is critical. And that this point all we can do is pray."

Date: 1/23

Jazmyn Thomas

*Sitting In Chris' Hospital Room; Holding His Hand*

I honestly think it's crazy, all this stuff that a person can go through. It's seemed like he can never catch a break. But, that's life. Reality can strike at any time.

Jazmyn: *Rubbing His Hand; Crying* Chris, everyone misses you. Even the baby. She misses you talking to her every night. *Giggles* She kicks like crazy.

*Jazmyn Sniffles*

Jazmyn: Chris, baby. You've been through so much stuff. And I'm sorry. But, if you're ready to move on, no one's stopping you.

*Jazmyn Whispers In His Ear*

Jazmyn: It's up to you.

*Doctor Walks In*

Doctor: I think it's time, we'd take him off life support.

*Jazmyn Nods; Jazmyn Looks At Chris; Crying*

I'll never forget this day..

(A/n: I COMPLETED MY FIRST STORY! Thank you guys for giving me ideas along the way and your opinions. You guys are crazy 😂 Don't forget to put the second story in your libraries {Aftermath} New story coming Saturday! Coming up with a schedule {Keep in mind; I have school😒}. I hope you've enjoyed.)