2.01: Happy New Year!

Date: 12/31

Syeeta Williams

*Smiling* Today, August and I are planning out our wedding and it's just SOOOO exciting. I can't believe in just about two in a half months I'll be Mrs.Alsina.

Syeeta: *Looking At A Paper* Okay and so the colors are teal and gold- *Looks Up;Irritated* August are you paying attention?

August: *Rubs His Face* Huh? No, I'm sorry babe.

Syeeta: August this wedding is coming up sooner then we know it and we have nothing planned.

August: *Sighs* I know. But Syeeta right nah you know I'm tryna get to this party.

*Syeeta Crossed Her Arms*

The one time I actually get the chance to sit with August and talk about the wedding, he has 'plans'. Shouldn't he be making time for me??

Syeeta: *Mumbled* Whatever August. I'll do it myself, like everything else I do...

August Alsina

August: *Leans In* Are you serious?

Syeeta: I'm not laughing.

After all that I do for her, this is what she comes at me with?

August: *Stands Up* All the shit that I do for you and this is how you repay me? You can try and make ME the bad guy, but remember who gave you a roof over ya head, pays YO bills and puts food on the table for you and yo child.

*August Walks Over To The Door*

Syeeta: *Follows Him* August! Why do you always run away from your problems?

*August Turns Around*

August: Because I don't care enough to solve them.

*August Left*

Syeeta Williams

I hate how this bitch thinks he can just leave after EVERYTHING. It's not helping anything.

Jazmyn Thomas

*Shopping Around*

Camille offered to take me shopping for yet MORE baby things, and why would I say no?

Camille: *Holds Up Onesie* Do you want this one?

Jazmyn: It's nice.

*Camille Puts It Back*

Camille: Nevermind.. *Sits Down* You okay?

Jazmyn: *Sighs; Sits* Yeah I'm good. Just... Tired. Your niece is wearing me out.

Camille: *Rubs Jazmyn's Stomach* Awwww! She doesn't mean too. I'm sure.

So since Camille basically 'came out' I've never really had the chance to talk to her about it. So nows a good time.

Jazmyn: So... How's Arielle?

Camille: *Smiles* She's great actually. She wants to know if she can help you decorate the baby's nursery.

Jazmyn: Sure.. Cee, when were you gonna tell me about... ALL OF THIS?

Camille: I wanted to before, but I felt nervous. And I thought you would have judged me.

Jazmyn: Camille Michelle Brown, I would never judge you for ANYTHING. Okay? You know you're my girl and that I will ALWAYS except you for who you are.

Camille Brown

That was honestly what I needed. A nice console. I can always depend on Jazmyn.

Camille: What about you and Chris?

Jazmyn: We're good. Surprisingly. He hasn't done anything stupid. But then again, he has that New Years party tonight. So....

Camille: Hey! Don't doubt my brother. Even though I do, you can't, not this quickly.

Jazmyn: *Giggles* Funny thing, Chris' preforming this new song with my cousin.

Camille: He cute?

Jazmyn: *Yells* IM TELLING ARIELLE!

Camille: *Laughs* I'm still Camille.

Jazmyn: Kid Ink.

*Camille Screamed*

Jazmyn: HEY!

Camille: I'm sorry but girl!! I love him! Almost Home was my album!

Jazmyn: *Laughing* Okay Camille. *Rubbing Her Stomach* You scared her.

Camille: Sorry boobear!

Kid Ink

I sat back stage at this club waiting for my homies CB, and Tyga. They honestly taking they time.

*Chris Comes In And Daps Him Up*

Chris: My nigga!

Brian: Aye man, where's Michael?

Chris: He got grabbed, but he should be here soon tho.

*Chris Sat Down*

Brian: So you know my cousin?

Chris: Jaz? I know her REAL well.

Brian: I know that YOU knew her well enough to put a bun in her oven! *Busts Out Laughing*

Chris: *Smiles* Yeah. In.. 4 months we gon' have a lil lady.

Brian: Congrats man. You basically family now.

*Tyga Busts In; Clothes Fallin Off*

Michael: Who got what pregnant?

Chris: Nigga, don't play stupid.

Michael: *Laughs* Okay, okay. I'm sorry. *Fixes His Clothes* When we gonna go on?

Brian: *Checks His Watch* 2 minutes ago.

Michael: *Jumping Up And Down; Hyped* Come on. Let's go! Let's do it!

Chris Brown: *Stands Up* Uh, let's quickly do this. I need a drink. Mike I hate yo excitment.

******
Michael Stevenson

The performance went REALLY well. It was loud and turnt up in dis bitch! *Laughs* I had fun, but that obviously has to end. Anyone know Blacc Chyna?

*Blacc Chyna Walks After Him Quickly*

Angela: MICHAEL!

*Turns Around*

Michael: Angie! *Hugs Her* How yah doin girl?

Angela: Don't fuckin touch me! When are you gonna pay your child support?

I know she didn't hit me with this bullshit AGAIN?

Michael: *Rubs His Face* I have basically FULL CUSTODY of MY son and you want me to pay for it? Man get of here.

Angela: That's gonna change soon Michael. Believe that.

Michael: Man I'm tryna have fun. And you killin the mood, so go rat on someone else wit yo shit.

*Michael Walks Away*

August Alsina

Brianna: So ya'll arguing again?

August: *Rubs His Forehead* Man.. It's this wedding.

Brianna: *Rubs His Back* Baby, don't tense up. Stop worrying about that hoe. You're here now let's have fun.

August: *Kisses Her* You're right. Let's enjoy tonight.

Brianna Roberts

No need to be confused. I was always here. Back BEFORE she took my boyfriend. *Shrugs* I'm just taking back what's rightfully mine.

*Talking To August And His Friends Laughing; Countdown Starts*

I was honestly ecstatic to bring in the new year with a kiss from my baby. This year WILL be something.