Episode 7: Hoes And Heartbreak

Date: 10/8

Jazmyn Thomas

It's been awhile and let me just say. Shits been down. I decided to have a nice 'dinner' with Chris tonight to tell him my special news.

*Doorbell Rings;Fixs Her; Goes To Get Door*

Jazmyn: *Hugs Chris;Kisses Him* Hey baby.

Chris: *Kisses Her* Uhmmm hey baby.

Jazmyn: *Pulls His Arm* Come in.

*Chris Sits Down At The Table*

Chris: Smells good in here.

Jazmyn: I've been cooking all morning. *Sits On His Lap; Rubs his Chin* Just for you.

Chris: You look different babe. Whatchu do?

Jazmyn: Nothing but I have something to tell you.

Chris: *Frowns* What?

Jazmyn: *Smiles Wide* I'm pregnant!

Chris: Really? *Mean Look* Are you serious?

Jazmyn: *Frowns* Are you not happy?

Chris: Sooo excited Jazz.

Jazmyn: *Sighs; Stands Up;Crosses Arms* So.. Hows your girlfriend?

Chris: Jazmyn what are you talking about?

Jazmyn: Karrueche. KARRUECHE CHRIS! *Starts Crying* How could you do that to me?

Chris: *Stands Up* Jazmyn I didn't do anything.

Jazmyn: You didn't do anything when you and her are posting pictures and shit online together?! Chris we never did that. We were always THAT couple. But you two are Chris and Karrueche. *Wipes Eyes*

*Chris Tried To Hug Her*

Jazmyn: No! Just... Don't touch me. Why Chris?

Chris: I was getting tired of 'THIS' reltionship and I wanted something different.

Jazmyn: *Crying* If you felt that way, why couldn't you just tell me easily than breaking my heart? That hurt.

Chris: Jazz I'm sorry.

Jazmyn: It's too late for that. You've lied once and it's not gonna happen again. Get out of my house.

*Chris Get's Up And Walks Away*

Chris: Wha-What about the baby?

Jazmyn: I'll take care of it myself.

I think that what I just did was a good choice. I don't want anything like this to happen again. *Sniffles* I'm better without him.

Syeeta Williams

I had fun chilling with August on his tour, but I have a child to take care of so I came home.

*In Car Driving; Samaura's In The Back Singing*

Samaura: August you know! I'm here to save youuuuuuuuuu! Me and them girls we ain't the same boo!!!

*Syeeta Laughed*

Samaura: Oh mommy I gotta tell you somethin!

Syeeta: What baby?

Samaura: That's my mommy on the radio!

Syeeta: Um excuse me?

Samaura: Mommy Nicki.

Syeeta: That is not your mommy.

Samaura: Yeah huh! Daddy said so.

I ignored Samaura the rest of the ride because believe me I will address this issue with Keenon when I get home.