Episode 6: Official

Episode 6

Date: 9/29

Syeeta Williams

*Walking Thru Building*
I haven't talked to August in a LONG time ever since our argument. And I honestly wanna know " what he thinks about all of this. He wasn't that far away so I decided to come and see him. Keenon said that he would babysit Samaura for me, and if he wants to be in her life more they need to get to know eachother. I hope I can trust him.

*Stops Walking Infront Of a Man*

Syeeta: *Smiles* Hey T. Where's August?

Bodyguard: Hey Ms.Syeeta. I'm sorry but August specifically, said he doesn't wanna see you.

Really August?

Syeeta: *Frowns* T please. It's really important.

Bodyguard: *Sighs* Alright Syeeta. *Points To Door* That door down there.

Syeeta: *Starts Walking* Thanks T! I appreciate it.

Bodyguard: You better not get me fired!

*Walks In Room; August Is Laying On A Couch On His Phone*

August: *Annoyed* What chu doing here?

Syeeta: *Sits Down* T let me in.
August: Dammit T..

Syeeta: August. We need to talk.

August: *Sits Up* Syeeta we don't need to talk.

Syeeta: *Raises Voice* Yes we do August! You got mad at me over the retardest thing ever!

August: *Yells* I HAVE MY DAMN REASONS! You wanna sit cha and put this random bullshit in my life?!

Syeeta: What are you talking about?!

August: I've been here almost 4 years now providing for you and YO child and you wanna bring this drama into my life?!

Syeeta: I didn't tell yo stupid stuff to practically invite a random pregnant ass bitch to live with you! Why wouldn't you know that there are prices that come with making that type of decision? You can put that on yourself!

August: *Sighs* Why couldn't you just tell me this in the first place? About... Him?

Syeeta: August... I just didn't know how. I always wanted to but, I could never find the right time. I didn't want THAT to happen.

August: *Pulls Her Onto His Lap* I'm not mad at you. But no more secrets okay?

Syeeta: *Lays On His Shoulder;Sighs* Okay August.

*August Kisses Her Forehead*

YG
I've been babysittin Samaura for a few hours now and it's not that bad, she's just so damn social! So I decided to invite someone over for her to talk to.

*Knock On Door*

Samaura: *Playing With Babydoll*
Daddy. Who dat?

*YG Runs To Get Door;Opens It*

YG: Come in.

*Walks Back Over To Samaura; Samaura Stands There Holding Her Doll*

YG: Samaura this is my girlfriend Nicki, Nicki this is my daughter Samaura.

Samaura: H-Hi.

*Nicki Kneeled Down To Samaura*

Nicki: Hi cutie! Your daddy told me all about you. *Pokes Doll's Nose* I love your doll.

Samaura: *Whispers* Thank you.

I... THINK that this is going pretty well. I hope Samaura likes Nicki cause she's gonna be around a lot.

Nicki: I brought some games we could play!

Samaura: Really?

Nicki: Yeah! *Grabs Her Hand* Come on!

Samaura: Okay!

*They Ran Off*

YG: *Giggles*

Jazmyn Thomas

Today Camille and I decided to have a girls night, so we popped in a few movies and decided to chill.

*Jazmyn Looked Disturbed; Covers Her Mouth*

Camille: J you good?

Jazmyn: *Gulps* I'm fine. Just a lil sick. Probably just the flu.

Camille: *Nods* Oh... Okay.. Keep that over there..

Jazmyn: *Laughs;Smiles* Shut up.

*Camille's On Her Phone Smiling*

Jazmyn: Who you textin?
Camille: Damn nosey!

Jazmyn: *Excited* Who is it?!

Camille: Trey.

Jazmyn: Wait. Trey?

Camille: *Smiles* Yeah. We've been together for like 2 weeks now.

Jazmyn: Camille.

Camille: What?

Jazmyn: He's been with his GIRLFRIEND Mila J for a week now.

Camille Brown

To be honest. *Giggles* I'm not surprised this just happened. And honestly. *Puts Middle Finger Up* You can FUCK yourself Trey.

*Locks Phone; Slides It To The Side*

Jazmyn: I'm sorry Camille.

Camille: *Laughs* I'm not even bothered by it. That's what I get for trusting a lier. Sooooo you and Chris?

Jazmyn: We had make up sex. And let me say it was amazing!

Camille: *Laughs* Girl you stupid! Wait. Jazmyn.

Jazmyn: Huh?

Camille: Did you wrap it up?

Jazmyn: Girl it just felt so good I didn't get the chance.

Camille: Jazmyn. Are you pregnant?

Jazmyn: I didn't have se- Goddamn.

Karrueche Tran

*Laying On The Couch With Chris*
Chris and I have had this thing going on for awhile now and I think people need to know. No more games. *Smiles* I got what I want.

Karrueche: *Rubs Chris' Chin* Babe we gotta make this official.

Chris: *Furrows Eyebrows* It IS official. You and I know.

Karrueche: No silly. Everyone else. Gimme your phone.

*Chris Hands Her His Phone*

Karrueche: Come on. Selfie for insta.

(@ChrisBrownOfficial: ❤️)

{A/n: Nicki M. You ALL should know that. So Chris and Karrueche are "OFFICIAL" now. Trey's up to his tactics, Syeeta and August are coo. Camille's "OKAY" with it. And Jazmyn? Vote, Comment, FOLLOW!}