51

a/n - oh hey, didn't see you there. I was too busy being drowned in uni work for 4 months and having 55 mental breakdowns🥲 back and ready to finish this book now though guyssss 🥰🥰

-

With our confessions out of the way early doors, we were free to sit and listen to our friends confess their love to each other.

Ched and Jess are adorable, but I'm slightly distracted wiping my own tears still to hear what they really say.

But I manage to pull myself together in time for Finn to start talking.

'Oh my god. They're so cute.' I start bawling again as Finn starts crying. 'You've got this Finbo.' I shout over as Luke rubs my arm with a small laugh.

'Why're you crying?' I hear Paige ask her boyfriend. 'I don't know because you're fucking crying.' Finn sniffs back and I laugh as he pulls himself together to carry on.

And Paige's little l bomb at the end of her speech only makes me cry more.

Then on their way back to their table, the decking strikes again.

Paige stumbles a bit and I see Finn grab her hand. 'Oop. Aye, falling for me are ya?' We all giggle, Paige wiping her eyes.

'You guys did amazing!' I grin at them as Finn sighs at me. 'Jesus Christ sursh you're like a bloody fountain.' He laughs at me and everyone chuckles with him.

'Oh whatever.' I sniffle, wafting a hand to try and dry my eyes so I'm not ruining Siannise and Luke's speeches with my sniffing all the time.

As probably predicted, I last all of 5 seconds before I'm crying again.

At this point, I'm genuinely questioning why I bothered with makeup.

I couldn't even help it, Siannise and Luke T were just too freaking cute with their I Love Yous and Luke's Princess themed poem for her.

'Oh it's getting me teary eyed.' Paige sniffles and I turn to her. 'Mate, it's  like a waterfall over here.'My Luke laughs with a point at my head as I shake my head, dabbing under my eyes for the five thousandth time.

'Let me live.' I hiccup, everyone laughing at me as we move to do the dances we learnt earlier.

Again, Luke tries his hardest. But he keeps standing on my dress.

'I'm not gonna lie, when we learnt this with you wearing a bikini it was hella easier.' He huffs and I laugh slightly, grinning at his concentration as he watches his feet.

'You're doing amazing sweetie.' I whisper with a smirk as he turns his head to stare at me, both of us breaking out into laughter immediately.

Finally, to end the night we make a pact.

'3, 2, 1!' We all sprint at the pool after taking our shoes and jump in together, screaming and yelling as we make the most of our final real night in the villa.

The next day is probably the weirdest.

We spend the whole morning by the pool catching the last bit of tan we can. Then we go into packing mode. We have to gather all our personal stuff into our cases and make sure everything was ready to be transported back to the airport for us to fly home the next day.

And almost as soon as we're done, we get whisked into hair and makeup ready for the final.