42

Then we get ready for the night, Priscilla really annoyed at Mike.

I put a cute two piece on, shivering within the first 20 minutes of being outside.

'Oh, hang on. You absolute melon.' Luke takes his denim jacket off, giving it to me to put over my shoulders as I smirk like the grinch.

'Thankyou.' I giggle, kissing him quickly as he shakes his head. 'The things I do.' I laugh, wrapping my arms around his waist as we stand in the kitchen.

Then we hear as Mike and Priscilla have an argument about earlier.

And almost as soon as we move over to the beanbags with Paige and Finn, Luke T gets a text.

'Eh?' I frown. 'Maybe a hideaway night?' I shake my head, surely not yet. There might be another soon though.

'Tonight each couple must vote for the two islanders they think are the least compatible. Those who receive the most votes risk being dumped from the island. You must now discuss in your couples who you are going to choose.' I sigh.

'Ahhh shit.' We all split off to have our private conversations, Luke and I heading to the drinks bar.

'Oh god.' I huff, closing my eyes as I open my mouth. 'Firstly. Paige and Finn, Luke and Sian. 100% they're not even, we don't need to even consider them two.' He nods. 'Definitely. They're both so strong, they're boyfriend girlfriend.' I sigh, agreeing.

'I think, the first ones easy.' He immediately agrees, clearly knowing who I'm thinking of. 'Yeah, without a doubt. I've never been convinced. And compared to everyone else.' He says, confirming that we were going to vote for Natalia and Jamie.

'Jess and Ched. I feel like, they're so strong, they really like each other. From the second Ched walked in, you could tell. So I don't think them.' He nods.

'Then there's just Callum and Molly and Mike and Priscilla.' Luke says and I nod.

'I think, Mike and Priscilla. They were doing really well, it's just lately. I don't know what it is. But like today. I just think, he's had 4 girls he's liked in here, how genuine is he being with Priscilla?' Luke says and I nod.

'I agree actually. I think, they could work, but I don't know if I'd say they were compatible because I don't know if she's scared to let her guard down because of what he's done before he was with her.' I add, Luke nodding.

'God this is gonna be hard.' I sigh, then he gets a text. 'IVE GOT A TEXT!' He yells, so everyone on the decks below us could hear.

'All Islanders must gather at the fire pit immediately.' My eyes widened.

'Oh, we're gonna be doing this face to face.' I inhale sharply. 'Fucking hell. This is gonna be horrible.' I shake my head, Luke taking hold of my hand, squeezing it as we head down. 'It's fine, we'll be alright.' He kisses me, then wraps his arm over my shoulder as we walk down, sitting in between Paige and Finn and Siannise and Luke T.

Jess gets the first text. 'Each couple must now reveal who they are voting for as the least compatible couples.

Shit.

Luke and Siannise are first, voting for Jamie and Natalia and then Mike and Priscilla.

Just like me and Luke had decided, practically the same reasons as well.

Then Mike and Priscilla vote for Me and Luke, as well as Jamie and Natalia.

And I didn't feel as bad now.

Jamie and Natalia vote for us, obviously. Then they vote for Ched and Jess.

Absolute idiots.

Wasn't keen on either of the two in that couple.

Molly and Callum vote for us, and Jamie and Natalia. It was fairly obvious we were gonna get voted, and I kind of expected it because we've not had long together.

Siannise and Luke T, and Paige and Finn had seen our journey, they believed in us, so I didn't really care what everyone else said.

We stand up, and Luke speaks first. 'We're voting for this first couple because we feel that they're not compatible. We feel like, they were a bit forced into their situation at the time. And we don't see the spark we see in all the rest of the couples.'

'So the first couple we're voting for is... Natalia and Jamie.' Luke finishes and I carry on.

'The next couple we're voting for, we know that they've been getting on inside the villa, but we don't know if they're compatible enough on the outside world. And also, because of his previous experience, we're not sure they're completely compatible as a couple.' I sigh, this was horrible.

'So the second couple we are voting for is.... Mike and Priscilla.' I finish, the two of us sitting down again.

So then Paige and Finn go, voting for Jamie and Natalia and Callum and Molly.

Then Jess and Ched vote for the same two couples. But Jess, my girl, throws in a quick dig about Callum possibly having a wandering eye as soon as he gets out the villa. Just like Casa Amor.

And it's one of those moments where I just wanted to smirk.

But I had to keep a straight face.

Then Siannise gets a text. Whichever couples had received a vote would face the public vote off, meaning someone was going home tomorrow.

Then everyone heads off, Natalia and Jamie storming off in a right hump.

I don't know why, she doesn't even seem interested in Jamie at all.

It's a bit tense, Mike and Priscilla were a bit salty.

So as we went to bed, I think everyone was a bit on edge.

'You alright?' Luke whispers, trying not to be loud once we get into the covers.

'Yeah. I expected it from Callum and Natalia and Jamie. Even from Mike. I'm just happy that the people we actually do spend time around and are friends with believe in us.' I shrug and he nods.

'Yeah, I think, we've only been a couple for a few days and we never actively go out of our way to have to prove anything to anyone. And if I'm honest, I don't care if we do go home, just means I get to meet all of your friends and family and I get to introduce you to me mam and dad. And we can start going on those little dates and stuff.' He grins at me and I laugh. 'Oh, 100%.' I mimic Siannise.

'Night Sursh.' He gives me a little goodnight kiss and I stay laid with my arm over his chest. 'Night.' I grin, the lights going out as I start trying to trace some of the tattoos I'd memorised on his shoulder with my finger, eventually drifting off to sleep.