30

Then the next day we have another bloody challenge.

It's called Girl Racers and we're all given pit girl outfits to wear.

And I was sweating in my long sleeve, full jumpsuit.

'Oh my god

'Oh my god. I'm gonna have to wear a nice bra under this and unzip, I am sweaty.' I fan under my arms, unzipping my jumpsuit.

We run in together, Siannise and Luke T up first.

And it is one of the better challenges we've done.

We had to be blindfolded then pedal a go kart around an obstacle course with one of the boys walking behind us, guiding us round.

We had to go round cones, do a gas stop and eat a meal, go through a puddle, a car wash.

I was creasing the entire time.

Siannise and Luke T were awful at it. Siannise couldn't reach the pedals, she screamed the whole time.

It was hilarious.

Then it was Jess and Ched, and again they were hilarious.

'It's not a glamour ting, eat the chips man.' We all laugh at him, Jess shaking her head.

Mike and Priscilla were funny too, he got her stuck in the water for ages.

Then Nas and Eva go, again with a funny moment as Eva drives off the course completely.

'You've gone rogue!' Nas holds his hands on his head and I laugh, holding onto Paige and Finn.

Then Natalia and Luke M go, and Natalia drives with the break on pretty much the entire time.

Then as she finishes, they get up and Luke goes to hi five her as she goes to hug him and they scream.

'Awkward.' I mumble, laughing once as Siannise and Paige and Finn laugh at me.

Then it's Molly and Callum, and I definitely didn't miss doing shit in things like this with him.

'She doesn't deserve him. She deserves better.' I commentate with Paige, Jess and Siannise.

All of them agreeing with me.

Rebecca and Jordan aren't that funny.

Then it's Paige and Finn, Finn just barking directions are her.

'Fuckin stop shoutin at me!' I laugh at her, Demi and I both creasing at her accent, as normal.

Then as we were single, we both got to pick who we went with.

Demi picked Mike. As they, oddly, were quite good friends.

Then it was my go.

I'd picked Luke M and got into the car, blindfold on.