Chapter 14

Rosalind's POV-

"W-what? I thought we had at least another month."

"Unfortunately we do not. The rogues have all gathered. I am trying to hold them back but I won't be able to do this much longer."

"Alright, what is it you need me to do?"

"Gather all the packs you can. Train them and lead them in this war. Expect rouge attacks. "

"How am I supposed to gather all the packs and train them?"

"You are the Luna of the strongest pack in America. They will listen to you. I will make sure of that."

"Alright. Anything else?"

"Yes, practice your angel powers but do it in secrecy. Only Lucian, Scout, and my daughter are allowed to know. Beth has angel abilities like yours. She will help you. Prepare well dear, you will have to fight the last battle on your own against a hybrid wolf/vampire. It will be difficult but I know you will succeed."

"Alright. When shall we expect a first attack?"

"In about 2 weeks. This is a guess, be prepared if there are any before that."

"We will. I promise."

"I'm counting on you."

"I know."

"You must go now, talk to Lucian about all of this. I must return and recreate the blanket of power holding them down. It is weakening."

I wake up panting and my forehead sweaty. I feel tingles on the left side of my body from Lucian's touch. My head is in the crook of his neck, his arm around my waist, and our legs are entangled. The tingles feel good and calm me down. I need a shower. I should wake Lucian up or else I'll be stuck here until he wakes up and that will not be anytime soon. From previous experiences I know that he isn't an easy person to wake up. So, how am I going to wake him up? Well, I'll try and see if shaking him works. It probably won't, but it doesn't hurt to try.... Nope. Nothing. Nada. Shouldn't have even tried it. So... How to wake him up.... I GOT IT! This better work or else I will punch him square in the jaw and see if that works. I quickly put my plan into action. I give him a small kiss in his forehead, followed by both cheeks and then his nose. Then, I give him a quick peck on the lips but he immediately turned it into an actual kiss. He pulls me closer to him and I pull away.

"I don't mind waking up like this every morning sweetheart." He says in his goddamned sexy, husky morning voice.

"Well, maybe you should get used to it. Maybe you shouldn't. Depends on you. Now let me go I need to shower."

"Well then that depends on your behavior." He mimics.

"Lucian. Don't."

"Well, if you want to go shower then just give me a kiss and I'll let you go."

Quickly, I lean in and go to give him a kiss on the cheek but he puts a finger to my lips holding me back.

"Babe, you know what I meant."

"What do you mean?" I play dumb.

"Sweetheart you know I meant a kiss. On the lips." He taps his lips.

"Smart ass." I say leaning in. Before our lips touch, I look at him and we make eye contact. We remain like that for about a minute and then we both slowly start leaning in. After a few seconds, our lips touch and my eyes flutter closed. The kiss was slow and passionate. Our lips fit together perfectly. They were meant for each other. The kiss filled me up with amazing sparks going all over my body. I felt like we could stay like that forever but I know that I need to talk to him. Sadly, I break away from the kiss and immediately feel so alone without his lips on mine that I involuntarily whimper. Lucian looks at me and has a smirk plastered on his gorgeous pink lips.