Sequel

Surprise! I had decided to write a sequel to this story since most of you were disappointed in how it ended and honestly so was I. It's up and titled "Life After Him" This is Nathaniel's story following the life of Rosa. New things will be discovered about the true death of Lucian and more about other characters in this book! Have fun!

Description:

Nathaniel Derek Hunter is the son of Rosalind Marie Hunter, Luna of the Moon Lake Pack, Niece of the Moon Goddess herself, and mate of Lucian Rodriguez, the Alpha of the most powerful pack in America. He's an 18 year old in search of his mate, but along the way he discovers a few things... So...

What happened after the war that led Rosalind to flee?

What happened to her child?

Will she ever return?

Is Lucian really dead?

Read and find out!

This is the story of not only her son but also of the main characters from the first book! 

Rejected/Wanted Book 2

A look at the Prologue: 

 He's not dead... my father isn't dead.

After all these years of growing up seeing my mother in pain over his death, we find out he never died. My mom is in tears, wondering how she missed everything. She got divorced about two months ago from that human named Chase once she discovered that there was a possibility that my father never died.

My father, her mate, meant the world to us. They're relationship had been rough at first, having made my mom switch packs and getting kidnapped, but in the end they ended up together. They planned on having children but all they managed to do was adopt me once they found me that day in the woods and have my younger sister... but he never got to meet her.

My mom is 29 years old and what some would call a hybrid. She's part wolf, vampire, and angel. She had given her angel up but it was only temporary, it returned after a year. We lived in Maryland but once she got her divorce we quickly moved back to our old home, the Moon Lake Pack. Due to the fact that she was the rightful Luna of the pack, Jasmin and Kyle who were acting Alpha and Luna decided they wanted to step down so she could take over.

Since we left without a word to anyone, we were first attacked being thought of as rouges but once they finished interrogating us they let us in knowing who we were and filled us in on everything with open arms. My 12 year old sister was born a werewolf like us even though she grew up knowing more of the human world but she knows what she truly is.

I have yet to find my mate, but hopefully I'll find her soon. I am 18 years old now and have been searching for her since the moment i turned 17. Living in the human world was hard but now that were back home it'll be a bit simpler. My priorities currently consist of finding my father as soon as possible and also to hopefully find my mate along the way. Life after him will no longer be so dreadful because we will have him back. We will once more be a family.