Chapter 9

Rosalind's POV-

He looks at me, eyes looking up and down my body. He walks closer to me, almost daring me to try and step back. I stay standing in my place, frozen in place. I look at him and suddenly my wolf takes over.

"What the hell are you doing Moon?!"

What is my wolf planning?! Neither of us are in control. My wolf walks over to Lucian and puts her...my arms around his neck as he puts his hands on my waist. No!

"Moon enough! What are you doing?"

I fight her for control over my body, but she has always been the stronger one between the two of us.

She leans into Lucian and plants a soft kiss on his lips. As they... we pull away he plants a soft kiss on my forehead and nuzzles his head into my neck. I can't allow this to happen!

"Moon!"

"No Rosalind, that's enough! Our wolves need each other and both of you need to quit fighting to gain control! Once both of us are content, we will give you control back. For now, just give it up! We are becoming sick without each other. His wolf is losing power and so am I! We are slowly fading because of both of you! We are done with both of you acting like children! Grow up and give it a chance before we both end up dead!"

I remain quiet, not knowing what to say. I know she's right so I stop struggling and just continue to observe her actions.

Lucian's wolf leads me over to the bed and lays us down. He cups my cheek and I his, as we both lean in for another kiss. This one lasted longer, and was filled with a bit of hunger. Warmth spread throughout my body and I felt myself enjoying what was occurring. Lucian's wolf pulls away and once presses his head against my neck. He pulls my body closer to him and his hand touches the exposed skin in my stomach, sending shivers throughout my body. My wolf purrs and his smirks as he places light kisses over my neck. They cuddle for a little longer... I never thought I'd find myself in this position. I feel like i'm watching a movie of my own life.

As the wolves grew content as they cuddled, Lucian and I gained control over our bodies once again.Our foreheads were pressed together, I keep my eyes closed not wanting to admit what just happened. That it was just a dream. I open my eyes, giving up as I feel him rubbing my cheek, a silent manner of telling me to open my eyes. I do as he wants and I look into his gorgeous eyes. I feel the sparks from where our bodies make contact. His hand still on my waist and the other on my cheek. Our legs are entwined and my arm is over his neck, entangled in his hair while the other is on his cheek as well. Suddenly, realization hits us both and we slowly get up, pulling away from each other.

I get up and look at him pretending that nothing just happened.

"Still want to see the dance?" I question.

"Uhm... sure." He replies.

-1 week later-

"I hate you" I say with a sigh.

"You can't blame me. I didn't even have to drag you here." Says Lucian.

"You blackmailed me! I don't call that fair!"

"Well you wanted to dance with your crew and I wanted to see an actual show instead of just you... though I did enjoy it earlier.... so I thought hey... why not? So I called them over and you know the rest." He says winking over at me.

"Yeah, whatever."

Ugh! We are currently at Jacob, or as I prefer to call him the douchebag's party, and I am with my dance crew. Last week, after I did a little routine I had learned with the crew, in front of Lucian, he called my crew and basically blackmailed me. If I perform with the crew tonight then I can be free of him for a week.