Chapter 8

Rosalind's POV-

The next morning when I woke up I got up and discovered Lucian sleeping on the floor. Why did he sleep here? Nothing is going to happen to me there is no danger, and if there were I think i'd be the danger.

I get up from my bed and walk over to the bathroom. I take a shower and brush my teeth. Once I'm done, since my bathroom and closet are connected, I open the door that leads to my closet and look for something to wear. I put on some shorts and a black long sleeve shirt.

I look down at my right arm. Because I am a werewolf the cuts aren't there and there isn't a single trace of them. Good. I don't need anyone else knowing what I did to myself.

Once I'm fully dressed I walk out of the bathroom and find Lucian still asleep on the floor.

Awe he looks so cute there. He looks so peaceful in his sleep. I should wake him up though.

I walk over to his sleeping body and bend down so I can shake him.

"Lucian." I say as I shake him, feeling a bit of a spark... odd.

"Lucian wake up" I say once more and shake him ignoring the spark I previously felt.

"Lucian wake the fuck up!" I yell and punch him, not too hard, but yeah enough to wake him up.

"What happened? What's wrong?" He asks looking around panicked.

"Nothing I was just wondering why you slept on the floor of my room." I tell him.

"Well I was worried and didn't want to leave you alone so I decided to sleep on the floor." He replies.

"You do know there is a couch in the room." I say in a duh tone.

"You see I forgot and I was so tired the floor looked comfy enough. Don't judge." He says.

"Judging." I reply rolling my eyes.

"Ha, very funny."

"I know right! Now get your ass up and take a shower you stink!" I say jokingly.

"Well someone is happy today." He replies.

"Shut up!" I yell at him.

He laughs at me and gets up. I follow suit but when I get up my leg gets caught on his blanket and I lose my balance. I close my eyes and await the fall that never came. I open my eyes and see Lucian holding me up.

"You're so clumsy." He says.

"I know." I reply.

He lets go of me and I walk over to my bed and sit at the edge. He picks up his blanket and begins to fold it.

"So there's this party next week Thursday, you want to come?" He asks all of a sudden.

"Who's hosting?" I ask.

"My third Jacob." He says.

"Oh him." I say.

"Yeah."

"No thanks I can't go. Anyways, you'll have more fun by yourself."

"Why no? Plus, I doubt it."

"I don't like the guy."

"Why not?"

"He's a douche. That's all I'm saying."

"Alright well if you change your mind let me know."

"Alright. Just know I won't."

"Alright, well I'll leave you alone now." He says walking towards the door with his pillow and blanket in hand.