Chapter 11

Rosalind's POV-

I blacked out. I have no idea what it was that I did. Right now I'm in my room and I have no idea how I got here. Lucian has a black eye, my sister has a bruise in her stomach, and Dylan... He's all bruised up, can't move, and bloody. He has a few cuts here and there too and they look pretty deep, but since he's a vampire he's all good.

Scout is in the room with me and so is Lucian but I'm afraid to look at them. I feel bad for what I did, even if I don't remember what it was I did. I blacked out and that has never happened to me before. I don't know what to do. I feel ashamed of myself.

Without looking up, I stand up and make my way to the walk in closet. I feel Lucian and Scout looking at me. I don't like that. I close the door behind me and look for something to wear. I grab a black shirt that has white moon phases on it, leggings with white paint splattered on it, and some black vans. I make my way over to the bathroom hence it is connected to the closet, and walk in. I look around for my blade. The only thing that will soothe my pain. Maybe help me clear my mind a bit.

I look everywhere for it but it is nowhere to be found. WHERE THE HELL IS IT?!!

Wait... No I shouldn't even be thinking of this! No! W-what was I just about to do?!!

No! I can't I need to stop. I need to suck it up and deal with the pain. I have to. I will. Just because I blacked out and hurt a few people doesn't mean I should cut again... I need to stay strong. For Scout at least.

When we were catching up Scout told me that she was the type of girl who would cut and tried to commit suicide more than once. I told her I was the same way. We had made a promise to each other that day that we wouldn't cut or try to kill ourselves. If we were ever felt weak, we would come and talk to each other. No matter if we were angry at each other, we had made a promise to stay strong if not for us, for the other one and for those who love us. I'm not one to break promises. I will follow through with this.

I quickly take a shower and get dressed. Once done I take a deep breath. I turn the doorknob around slowly, afraid of what is waiting for me outside the door. I step out of the bathroom and look at the floor. Slowly, I look to the side, where Scout is. She gives me a small smile. Then I look up, where Lucian is sitting down on my bed.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

I nod.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"It's not your fault." Says Scout.

"But it is. This has never happened before and I shouldn't of let it happen this time."

"Don't blame yourself. It's not your fault. You didn't know this would happen. You couldn't do anything about it." Says Lucian.

"I know but it still makes me feel bad." I reply.

"Come here." Says Lucian tapping the bed besides him.

I walk towards him and sit next to him.

"Scout come and sit next to her please." He says.

Scout looks at him with a puzzled face but still does and she is told.

"What is it Lucian?" Scout and I ask in unison.

"Creepy." He whispers. Scout and I smile at each other.

"Anyways, you two are sisters. More than that you guys are twins. You're both very strong. Rosalind I know you were about to cut. I felt it through the bond but I also felt how you knew it was wrong and stopped and I'm proud of you for that. Scout, you too were about to cut. You didn't know I was there but I was. You didn't cut so thank you. I know you guys made a promise to each other not to self-harm. Together you both are stronger than you guys have ever been-"