Chapter 2

Rosalind's Point of View: 

I wake up and quickly look at the clock. I notice that there's about five minutes before the alarm goes off. I get up and sit on top of my bed.

I go over to my walk in closet and look for today's outfit. I decided on a Peter Pan kind of green crop top and a black high waisted skirt with black combat boots. Perfect.

I am tired I'm growing older

I'm getting weaker everyday yeah.

The alarm went off with Cher Lloyd's Siren, waking Jeramy and Valery up in the process.

"Morning sleepy heads."

"Morning Rose." They yawn and get up.

"I'll meet you guys in about 20 minutes downstairs okay? It should be enough for you guys to get ready."

"Perfect." They walk out and head over to their rooms.

I go into the bathroom turn the shower on, strip off my clothes, and get in allowing the warm water to embrace me. Ten minutes later I get out. I wrap a towel around me and walk back into my room. I get dressed and do my makeup. I put on some mascara, winged eyeliner, and lipstick. I put my hair in a low side ponytail and curl the ends. Good enough.

I grab my bracelets and put them on, along with a small purse in which I put my makeup in. I head downstairs but not before I grab my skateboard that has green designs on the back of it. Jeramy and Vale are already in the kitchen.

"Sleep well?"

"You have no idea." Says Vale "I had a nice pillow."

"Yeah, me."

" Well are you guys ready?"

"Yeah."

"Okay but what about your skateboards?" I ask.

"Oh right I almost forgot we were going to school with them." Says Jera.

"Hurry!" I yell.

"Alright!" He replies.

I put the small purse in my book bag and put my book bag over my shoulders. Jera got his skateboard so we all go outside and skate over to school. Since I didn't eat breakfast I grabbed an apple before we left and ate it.

Once we arrive, we walk into the school and everyone looks at us. We all kind of looked different wearing clothes we don't usually wear. At least not to school. For example my crop top and high waisted skirt. I don't usually wear anything like this.

Vale was wearing a cream top that ended at her belly button and a black skirt that started were the shirt stopped which also had suspenders attached. She was also wearing black high heels I bought her for her birthday about 2 weeks ago.

Jera was wearing jeans and a blue shirt that clung perfectly to his body with Nike sneakers. All in all we looked good.

Jera walked in between me and Vale. Valery held onto his arm on his left side and I did the same on his right.

Jera dropped me off at my locker and then walked Vale over to hers and then he made his way over to his own.

"We'll don't you two look hot." Said Mike from behind me.

"Honey, we know." Replied Vale.

"Good to know." He says.

"Ok well, we will see you folks later on. Bye. Love you." I yell at them as me and Vale hurry and get to our class.

Last thing I heard was Mike shouting an 'alright'.

"Well, what do we have here?" Says someone from behind us as we walk into class.