𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹

"Sapnap," Tommy said quickly, with a few gasps for air. "I saw him myself, but I needed to tell you first."

So much for that clean slate, you thought to yourself. Sapnap's got an angry Niki against him, he'd better watch his back.

Niki tilted her head slightly. "And... why would he do that?"

"Well, I think- I think he's just looking to mess with you, innit?"

"I am so angry right now."

Tommy made a slightly terrified noise. Niki hung the rag she was holding on a rack, and turned to you and him.

"Y/n? Tommy? I need you two to help me get revenge," she stated, placing her hands on her hips. Her voice began to break as she continued. "That fox... that fox was everything to me."

"I-I'm sorry, I'm very sorry, Sapnap you fucked up," Tommy said, the last part under his breath, before coughing slightly and adding, "He actually killed my cow, so I'm completely on your side, miss."

Niki smiled, her eyes remaining cold. "Perfect, perfect. Let's- let's make a plan, ok?"

"Y'know, Niki, you're very scary when you're angry," Tommy commented, rubbing his arm with his opposite hand.

"I know," the blonde responded, smirking slightly. "I'm not angry often. But nobody kills my fox and gets away with it. Now, what things do we know Sapnap values?"

Tommy stayed silent, thinking, before letting out an oh sound. "He has a fish, apparently he has a fish. I don't know why- know where, sorry."

"I... I don't want to go to war, Tommy, but I am willing to go as far as I have to to avenge him." Niki sighed.

"So, where's that fish?"

-----

One hour of planning, one underwater heist, and one appearance of Tubbo later, Tommy held two buckets in his hand. One for Beckerson, one for Mars.

"I don't understand why these fish are so important," you said dryly, watching Tommy safely cover them and place them in his enderchest. "Like, I know they were the first pets on the server or something, but they're just fish."

Tommy looked at you.

"These aren't just fish," he spoke. "They're Sapnap's fish. They mean as much to him as my discs mean to me."

And why do you care so much about your discs? you were about to say to him, but you refrained from speaking. "We planning on calling Sapnap, then?" you asked instead.

"No, no, no, see, what does Sapnap value on this server other than his fish?" Tommy countered, giving you no time to respond. "Dream. Dream and George. So, you see, if we mess with them, we mess with Sapnap."

You nodded slightly, a bit confused by his logic but not really caring whether it was valid or not. Tommy quickly pulled out his communicator and typed out a message to Dream.

"He should be coming soon, with Sapnap too," the former announced, tucking the communicator back in his belt.

You watched silently as Niki threw her blonde hair up into a messy ponytail, [doing the same with your own and] placing your elbows against the walls of the Embassy. Now that you were thinking about it, it was quite ironic that an embassy of all places held the most conflict out of most places on the server.

"Ah, Dream!"

"Hello, Dream."

Tommy's strident voice and Niki's silvery one prompted you to turn to look at the man in netherite, doing a brief double take at the sharp axe he held in one gloved hand.