𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟷

"Holy shit."

What you thought wouldn't be bigger than the average house turned out to be the size of a mansion. The ravine Pogtopia was located in sprawled across a hundred blocks, if not more.

"Wow," Niki breathed, taking in the entirety with you. Rooms branched off of the main area, and from your vantage point, you could see a few bedrooms, a potato farm, and a smelting station. Precarious bridges stretched across the gap, leading up and down the rip in the earth.

You and Niki carefully made your way down to the floor, looking around the room as you did so. A small storage room. A closed door. An open one, revealing-

"Y/n? Niki?"

"Wilbur?" Niki gasped. "It's been so long."

She ran to him, enveloping him in a warm hug while you just stood there, eyes wide and jaw open. You blinked before following after Niki and adding yourself to the hug.

"I've missed you," you simply said, arms tightening.

He returned the embrace to both of you. "You too."

The three of you remained together for a few more seconds. Wilbur briefly pulled back, expression a mix of disbelieving and joyous.

"Sorry, I'm just..." He ran his hands through his hair down to the nape of his neck. "I can't believe you're here. Physically. For real. It's... crazy."

You chuckled. "What, can't talk to girls unless it's with an ethernet cord?"

"Hey!" Wilbur scoffed, pushing you playfully.

Niki smiled softly at the two of you's antics.  "Where's Tommy?" she asked.

Wilbur's face darkened.

"That, uh, well..." He hesitated for a second before letting out a slight awkward laugh. "You might want to see for yourself."

He led you to a small room further down the ravine, where Tommy and Techno stood at each other's throats.

"I was under peer pressure, Tommy, don't you understand?" Techno uttered, raising a hand upwards. Tommy scoffed.

"You should know, though, this isn't something you- you do lightly," the blonde shot back. "What's wrong with you?"

Techno paused. "Well, uh, a lot of things, I mean-"

"You killed him," Tommy interrupted. "You killed him when you were asked to by the president. Not even yours!"

"There was like twenty dudes there that would have jumped me if I didn't do what he said!" Techno defended.

"You can literally fly." Tommy pointed to the trident in Techno's hands.

"I dunno about you," Wilbur said loudly, "but I forgive Technoblade!"

"I do not!" Tommy responded, equally as loudly. "I do not forgive Technoblade! I want him to leave, right now."

He glared at Techno. "Technoblade, you should leave. Go stand next to your president."

Wilbur's grin widened, and you looked worriedly towards Niki. Her expression mirrored yours, and she glanced back at the other three in concern. Techno threateningly raised his axe towards Tommy, the former's netherite armor only adding to the effect.

"Tommy, I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say. Everyone was there, and most people were armed. It's not even-"

"Wait, wait, wait, stop talking both of you. I want to hear what Tubbo thinks!" Wilbur declared, before leaning closer to Tubbo and whispering a choice few words into his ear. "How d'you feel, Tubbo? Your murderer, the man that killed you, how much do you hate that man?"