𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻

"We can settle this, you know that?"

Fundy and Sapnap stood inches away from each other, glares cold enough to kill. Sapnap tilted his head to the right as Fundy continued to speak.

"An equal fight, with equal rounds, one versus one, nobody else."

Sapnap's hazel eyes glanced to the people to the side of him, before looking back at Fundy. "That actually sounds like a good idea, you know, but I'd like you to watch something first. Stand right there."

Sapnap took out some TNT, placing it directly on top of Fungi's grave. He then nodded to his allies, and Punz quickly stepped behind Fundy and placed an axe to his throat.

The tawny-skinned male took out a matchbox, toying with one of the sticks. He proceeded to strike it against the box, lighting a small flame.

"You wouldn't," Fundy gasped. Sapnap smirked.

"Wouldn't I?"

Boom. Fundy's jaw dropped open, looking at the remains of Fungi's grave with a mix of horror, fury, and grief.

"The animals, Fundy." Sapnap's stony expression matched the ones on the others' faces. "The animals."

Fundy snarled, ripping the axe out of Punz's grasp and pointing it directly at Sapnap. "YOU AND ME. ONE V ONE. EQUAL TERMS, EQUAL FIGHT. IF YOU WIN, YOU GET EVERYTHING. IF I WIN, YOU SKEDADDLE."

His hazel eyes narrowed and he raised the axe just slightly.

"You get. The fuck. Out. Of L'manberg."

-----

Your eyes were cast onto the large arena that was in the final stages of building, your brows furrowed in an expression of confusion.

"Tubbo?" The brunette turned to you, hearing his name. "What're you making?"

"Hi Y/n! This is an arena for Fundy and Sapnap's duel!"

"Their what?"

"Their duel! Fundy challenged Sapnap to it for his things back."

"Huh."

"Didn't Fundy tell you?"

"He did not, actually, and he's about to get his ass kicked for that," you responded, the last part under your breath. "I've got to go, Tubbo, I'll see you soon!"

"Okay, bye!"

You swiftly navigated to Fundy's house, knocking on the door a bit harshly.

"Y/n, what're you here for?" the fox-eared man said cheerfully, greeting you with a smile.

"Are you being serious? Tubbo told me about your duel."

"Oh, that."

"Oh, that?" you mocked. "Do you know what you got yourself into?"

"It's a duel. Relax, he's not going to kill me."

"You can't be sure about that! This is - he's - you know he's Sapnap. He's literally known for being ruthless."

"I'll be fine. It's not like I can't handle myself."

"But what if you can't?"

"Do you not believe in me or something?"

"I do, it's just I can't-"

"I'm doing this, Y/n!" Fundy snapped, turning to you. "You can't tell me what to do! I'm so damn tired of everyone telling me what to do!"