Threads [6]

Peter ran towards the fountain and looked around.

Ghovat appeared with Tara close in hand. "Go get the dress," he told Tara.

Tara hurried towards Peter.

"If you'll notice, Agent Burke, I've added a little fashion accessory of my own to our model friend here,"

Peter glanced down at the waist belt around Tara's waist.

"The belt is lined with plastique." Ghovat explained as he held up a cellphone "I dial a number here, and she goes boom. Give her the dress,"

Peter handed the garment bag over to Tara.

"Toss it," Ghovat ordered Tara. He caught the bag with ease "Please don't try anything. I have five bars and free long-distance. I can be far away and still cause you pain,"

***

"Let him walk," Hughes ordered through the comms "Even if he's bluffing we can't take the chance,"

Neal sent a text: 

Now 

He headed out of the van.

"Cruz. Stay with Caffrey." Hughes ordered as Neal ran off towards where Peter and Tara were in front of the fountain.

Neal glanced to the sides and saw a brunette on a laptop give him a discreet thumbs-up. "Hey. We're jamming his call. Get the belt off of her." He ran past them towards where Ghovat ran off. "Do it. Do it."

"Hold still," Peter told Tara.

***

Ghovat looked down when his phone continued to ring "Dammit,"

"Hey, Steve," Neal called out.

Ghovat pointed a gun at Neal. "Now what?"

Cruz ran up behind Ghovat and forced him to the ground.

"That was pretty damn charming,"

***

Peter finally got the belt off Tara "That's it. Good. Everybody clear the area now!" He threw the belt as far as he could and pushed Tara to the ground "Get down. Get down! Get down!" Peter looked up when Neal came running over.

"Wow. You're actually doing the whole hero thing,"

"Yeah. They're gonna write songs about this,"

"Nice."

Peter looked over at Tara "You okay?"

"Area's contained." Jones reported on the radio "Bomb's squad's on the way,"

"I swept the leg. He went down," Neal claimed about Ghovat.

"He did? Excellent. You don't look dirty," Peter noted.

"Yeah. Well, I know what I'm doing,"

***

"It was nice of your FBI friend to give you this." Mozzie said as Liz joined them in the sitting room with a bowl of popcorn.

Neal looked back at her "Really?"

"I was hungry," Liz shrugged.

"Does she always wear her hair parted that way?" Mozzie wondered as he watched the screen.

"Yeah. I'm way past that," Neal said as he turned back towards the screen. "Wait. Her scarf is forming the letter M,"

"Thirteenth letter in the alphabet." Mozzie pointed out "Thirteen is a prime,"

"Thanks, Rain man" Neal said sarcastically. "There it is. There it is," he zoomed in on the recording. "How's your Morse code?"

Liz placed her popcorn on the table and moved closer to the screen "B, O, double T, L, E,"

"Bottle,"

Neal Caffrey's Daughterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें