9

Your POV

The next morning, you moved around to the feel of a bed. Your leg was next to a pillow Tom must've placed there as the "pillow fort". You shot up instantly looking around. Last night wasn't a dream, you slept in the same bed as Tom. You heard muffled voices through the shut door. Harrison and Harry must be over. You got up and went to inspect your theory.

Tom was sitting on one of the bar stools from the kitchen. An unknown woman you've never seen before was fixing his hair and makeup. You didn't say anything, just trying to figure out what was going on.

Tom snapped his head in your direction when he heard you open the door. "Good morning love. Sleep well?"

Love? That's new, don't hate it.

"Um yeah. You?"

"Slept great." He was awfully cheery. "This is Serene. She's my stylist. She's also going to be the one to help you with your outfit dilemma for Thursday, along with hair and makeup."

"Oh no. You don't have to do that. I'm sure you're going to have plenty to do that day. I don't want to add any more stress." You were now addressing Serene.

"It's my job. Plus it's not adding any more stress than I already deal with when I'm with this one." She patted Tom's chest. You couldn't help but make a face, but quickly pulled back to normal. You two are friends, nothing more. "I'm actually pretty excited to dress a girl. After working with so many guys, I start to miss the whole extra glam factor you get to add when working with girls."

"We didn't wake you up, did we? You're up earlier than I thought you would be." Tom asked.

"No. Just woke up."

"I was trying to let you sleep as much as possible. I know you don't like being woken up."

Serene laughed. What was funny? There was no joke.

Woah, chill yourself (y/n).

"Sorry, that just reminded me of my girlfriend Alice. She is not a morning person whatsoever either. She can be very hateful even if I woke her up hugging her." Oh. So she has a girlfriend. You really need to check out your jealousy levels.

"Tell Alice I said hi and sorry for stealing you for a week." Tom looked up at Serene.

"I will when you stop moving so I can finish."

Tom went back to looking straight ahead. "How's your head?"

"What's wrong with your head?" Serene looked concerned while spraying hairspray on Tom's head.

"I just fell and bumped it last night. It's fine though. Doesn't even hurt." You pulled the bandaid off, throwing it away. You looked in the mirror hanging on the wall to see a tiny purple circle. The cut wasn't even seeable unless you actually searched for it. "See. Barely even noticeable now."

"Yeah, that will be easy to cover up. By the time it's Thursday, the bruise will be less purple if not gone."

The adjoining door opened to let in Haz followed by Harry.

"We need to leave here in about twenty minutes. The car is already downstairs ready to take you to your first interview slash photo shoot of the day." Haz was looking down at his phone swiping as if he was going through a list. "After that, we'll head to your next interview. We'll have a late lunch. Then we'll come straight back here for Serene to redo your hair and makeup. You'll get changed and we'll head to your last interview. Starts at 5 so we'll get there around 4:30. It's 7:40 now. Haz let out a breath and looked up at you. "(Y/n) why aren't you dressed yet?"

"Um, I... I just woke up."

"You slept through these two loudmouths?" Harry asked. "Even a deep sleeper would be woken up by how loud they can be."