40

The Epilogue

Your POV

A year, another year of life gone by. There were ups, downs, twisty turns. One thing that has kept you constant though was Tom.

After the kiss in Andi's apartment, you and Tom restarted your relationship. Things weren't always easy, but it fell back into how it used to be. Harry would always ask when you two would leave the honeymoon phase because it made him sick. He was joking obviously. Harry was happy to see his brother completely happy.

Tom was now back in acting and you were modeling, with a side of writing. You took Andi's advice to start a blog. With your modeling career becoming more and more successful, you got to travel to new places. It was a perfect opportunity to write about the places you've seen.

The distance however, was the newfound killer. It worked the first time, but things were becoming more serious. The constant separation with both of your schedules made if hard to find the time to fly out to see each other. A few days here or a weekend trip there was becoming stressful. It all changed on the last day you got to be with him on one of your weekends trips.

You were both standing in the airport. Your arms wrapped around his body, his arms holding you. Neither of you wanted to let each other go, but your time was coming to an end.

"I'm sick of this." You stepped back and wiped a tear away.

"It's going to be okay. I'll see you in..." he looked down at his watch to see the date of today, "two months."

"Two months? Seriously, that far away?"

"It won't be that bad. Time will fly." He kissed your forehead to give you some comfort.

"It better. I'm tired of all the stupid goodbyes."

Tom scratched the back of his before coming up with an idea. "Move in with me."

"What?"

"Move in with me." He repeated.

"Are you serious?"

"Never been more serious about anything in my life."

"You want me to come to London to move in with you?"

Tom was getting anxious from your non-answer to his idea. "I'm sorry. It was a stupid idea. It's too soon, I just thought-"

You cut Tom off before he could continue reasoning why he brought it up in the first place. "Okay."

"Okay?"

"Okay."

A smile spread across both of your faces. He leaned down and picked you up before spinning you around. As he placed you back on the ground, he kissed you. Both of your smiles not disappearing.

The next couple months were spent packing, selling, then unpacking. The original packing team of you, Andi, Haz, and Harry came back to your apartment. Only this time you all had an additional member of Tom. It was a fast and easy job having everyone there.

Andi, however, didn't come to London to help with the unpacking. She wanted you and Tom to have time alone together for the first time in your new home. She did come up a few weeks later to see everything, including London for the first time. Haz was more than willing to volunteer as her tour guide. The two never became official, but you're been holding out hope for the pair.

Time spent with Tom in London was a bliss. You got to come home to a man who loves you every night. His family already loved you and accepted you as apart of them. Even when Tom was gone you had a whole group of people to keep you company. It was hard not having Andi or your mom, but your heart was still full.