10

Tom's POV

I looked down to my left. (Y/n) was asleep on my shoulder. I moved slowly to press the guide button on the remote to read the time. It was 4:30 am. I must've passed out with her.

I slowly got out from underneath her and picked her up. She started moving which made me stop in my tracks. Instead, she just curled her head into my chest. I gently put her down on the bed and got in on the opposite side. Instantly to she was curled back up to me, wrapping an arm around my waist. This is why I put the pillow between us last night. Believe me, I don't mind the cuddling at all, but I don't want her waking up feeling embarrassed because she clung to me. Tonight, though, I just wrapped an arm around her as well and fell back asleep.

I wasn't sure what time it was, I just heard banging coming out from the living room. I got up and walked outside to open the door.

"What?" I asked Haz a little too harshly.

"Were you still sleeping? Mate it's ten."

"Yes now, why were you banging on the door? (Y/n) is still asleep."

Haz looked over my shoulder trying to spot her on the couch. When he didn't see her, he wiggled his eyebrows. "In the bedroom? Make her your girlfriend yet?"

"Yes. No."

"Better do it before someone else takes her away."

"What do you want Haz?" I'm starting to get annoyed.

"Harry and I were going out. Wanted to know if you two would be joining us or not."

"Not. When she wakes up I'll text you and we can meet up."

Haz nodded his head. "Tell the girl I said good morning."

I shut the door and walked back to bed. I got back in where I previously was, trying so hard not to wake (y/n) up.

"Where did you go?" She asked still with her eyes closed.

"Haz was wanting to know if we wanted to go out with him and Harry."

She hummed in response. "Not yet. Maybe here in a minute or two."

I chuckled. "I didn't think you would want to get up just yet."

She didn't say anything in response, just pulled me back to her, wrapping an arm around me again. I don't think she's fully conscious or she would not be this close. I put my arm around her and closed my eyes. I can't fall back asleep, but I wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now.

Around eleven, (y/n) woke you. "Good morning." I said moving a piece of hair behind her ear that had fallen in her face.

"Good morning." Her face was becoming flushed, probably from how close we were.

"Are you hungry?"

She nodded her head. "A little."

"How about we order from room service. Get some waffles, bacon, juice?"

Her eyes widened at the sound of food. I didn't even wait for her to answer because I could already tell she was going to say yes. I unwrapped my arms and grabbed the phone that was next to me on the nightstand. I ordered two of the same plates.

"Should be here soon they said."

"How long is soon?"

"Are you going to die of starvation?" I asked.

"Yes because you Holland are not treating me right."

I scoffed. "Excuse you. You can go back to the couch tonight. See me try and share my bed again."