chapter 19

as you can imagine,everyone was talking about the two of them.
i mean no one was really all that surprised because those two have always been oddly close and not in a friendship way.

noah was eating all the attention up.
he loved attention. he loved the feeling of everyone talking about him and wanting to know what he was doing and who he was with and being curious of the parts of his life they didn't already know about

miley was used to it at this point. ever since she stepped foot in this school and everyone immediately could tell she was close with noah,but just because you're used to something doesn't always mean you love it,want it,or crave it.

and miley definitely wasn't craving the attention. but she wasn't like mad about it only because she knew it was like noah's drug.
he loved it. he wanted it. he craved it.

as much as he loves the attention and feeds off of it like no other,noah kept to himself about a lot. he was popular. everyone thought they knew everything about him. but they didn't. they knew he dating miley, they knew he played football,and they also know he has a reputation of being a major douche bag and a player. but they didn't know what the inside of his mind looked like. they didn't understand that noah dealt with his own demons. they didn't know that he sometimes questioned himself and his capabilities. he would sometimes open up to miley about it. but when he did she would do this thing where she rubbed his shoulder and quietly said "noah,you're as good as it gets. don't doubt yourself" it always made him love her that much more. her hands were so soft. when she rubbed them on his shoulder he felt connected to her. no one knew that. no one understands that someone as perfect as noah deals with insecurities or just not believing they are as perfect as they are. miley deals with insecurities. looking at her you'd think she wouldn't. but she does. noah knows that. he always tried his best to tell her she has nothing to be insecure about without coming off as if he liked her. but now that they're together he can easily tell her she's perfect and has nothing to be insecure over. which he was happy about.

they were sitting behind one of the letters on the hollywood sign watching the sunset
that spot was somewhere only noah went himself
but after mileys mom passed he started bringing her there and they made it their little spot that only they went to together

"you know i've wanted to just tell you how fucking perfect you are for so long. like sometimes i would just want to open my mouth and tell you how good you looked but i couldn't. now that i can it's just...it's the best feeling in the world"

she smiled
"noah,it still surprises me you felt the way you did for so long."

he smiled "i was good at keeping it a secret then huh"

"i guess so"
she laughed

even since they've made things official,she never even thought about the fact that he was a player. he had a reputation. but noah has also never felt the way he feels about miley with any girl. he meant what he said to miley. everyone obviously was just waiting till they fucked and noah left her. but here's how you know if noah flynn is playing you: if he's not trying to get you in bed and fuck you right away,he doesn't have any intentions on playing you. not just with noah,any teenage boy. if you're getting played it's cause they're gonna use you for sex then leave. miley and noah haven't even gotten that far yet. it wasn't really something miley was spending all her time thinking about. and neither was noah. he liked her so much and enjoyed her as a person. he didn't need to fuck her to keep those feelings in place. since they got together,neither of them had really talked to eachother about the whole sex thing. noah wasn't gonna push it on her if she wasn't ready,obviously he would've been her first and he didn't want to do anything with her if she wasn't ready. miley wasn't rushing to do it but if it happens it happens.

they looked into each others eyes and their foreheads touched

they were making out
she went to take off his shirt
thinking:
this will be awkward but i need to get it over with at some point,i mean we are in a relationship

noah-we don't have to
miley-it's okay we can
noah-if you're not ready miley we don't have to,i'm okay with waiting seriously,i don't want you to get rushed into this
miley-i want to
he nodded