chapter 36

a few days later

miley was in the kitchen facetiming her grandmother.

noah was upstairs and so was lee and elle.

lee and elle were in lee's room and noah was in his doing homework.

"honey i gotta call you back,my friends are here,we're gonna go out to lunch"
her grandmother said.
"okay grandma have fun. i love you"
"love you too sweetheart bye-bye"
they hung up.
miley went upstairs.

noah's door was opened but he was talking to
someone
sounded like elle.

his door was open and before she walked in she heard noah say

"elle you can't tell people we fucked. if miley finds out she'll get so upset"

"noah it was before she even moved in i don't think she'll care"

"um yeah she will. she's literally asked me if me ask you have done anything and i told her no.i don't want her to know i lied to her."

elle paused
"okay fine"
"no one can know"
noah said

miley walked in the doorway and stared at them
"fuck"
noah said under his breath.
miley felt a few tears roll down her cheek
she immediately turned around and ran down the hallway and down the stairs.
"MILEY WAIT"
noah yelled
she didn't listen.
she just kept running.

she got outside and noah ended up catching up

"miley i can explain"
"explain what? you lied to me noah."
he tried to say something but she just turned around and kept walking.

he wanted to follow her but he didn't. he knew it was going to make is worse.

she let a bunch of tears run out of her eyes.

why did noah lie to me? this isn't fair. he straight up told me he never did anything with her. but there he is telling elle she needs to shut up about what they did because he specifically didn't want me to know. i've always been a little suspicious of those two. but i didn't let it get to my head because i didn't want to me the jealous girlfriend.

she eventually walked up the little flight of stairs outside that led to the sliding glass door in her room.
she opened it and she got in her bed.
she was trying not to cry cause she'd been doing a lot of that already.
but she couldn't help it. how was she not going to cry?
noah lied to her.
and so did elle.
the truth is always better even if it hurts at first. and miley always knew that.

noah knocked on her door
she didn't say anything and he came in anyways.

"look miley me and her had sex before you even moved in. it just happened. and it only happened a few times. but then your mom had passed and i knew you needed me. and i told elle that me and her weren't a good idea. lee wouldn't of liked it. and i needed to be there for you. and since then me and her have just decided to forget about it"

miley didn't even look at him
"you need to figure out if you have feelings for her noah"

"but i don't"
he answered.
"i don't believe you"
she said.
he didn't say anything
he sat on her bed
"please get out"
she said.
he looked at her
"are you being serious"
he asked.
she nodded her head
he got up and left her room.

she kind of felt bad being so rude but he just admitted that him and elle had sex more than once. it never really bothered miley that noah had done things with so many other girls before but it was different with elle. because she's always thought there was something between elle and noah but when her and noah started dating she threw that thought to the back of her head.

she didn't even want to think about it.
she was just so confused as to why no one told her.

noah didn't tell her because he knew she'd be upset.

elle didn't tell her because noah had sworn her to secrecy so many times.

and lee didn't say anything because he didn't know.

miley didn't tell lee because even though she was mad at elle she knew lee would get really mad at elle for doing that with noah. and as mad as she was at elle,she knew hurting her back wouldn't do any good.
so she just kept her mouth shut.