chapter 22

noah opened the door and she walked in and he followed.

lee was just about to leave and rachael was standing next to him

lee rolled his eyes at noah who was mocking lee

miley elbowed noah to make him stop
"ow"
he said.
she laughed.

rachael and lee waved bye to noah and miley and left

"what so is like your guys' hookup spot"
"no mine is that little glass building thing over by-
he stopped realizing he's just telling miley about where used to bring girls just to fuck them. which no girl wants to know that her boyfriend had a specific place to have sex with random girls.

she noticed that he stopped talking and could tell he regretted saying it.

"noah it's fine"
she laughed and laid on the couch
he sighed out of relief
"i know you used to be a man whore,but as long as you don't think i'm just one of your sluts that you're gonna leave after i let you fuck me then we're good. okay"
he nodded his head
"that's what you think of me"
he asked with a sad tone.
"not anymoreeee"
she said.
he put his head down.
she grabbed his hand
"noah,i know you're trying to change and you're doing a good job"
he looked up and smiled
"you always know what to say"
she smiled and got up and sat on his lap straddling him.

he smiled at her

after looking into eachothers eyes for a few seconds she kissed him
they made out
she was trying to take his shirt off and then he stopped her

"miley"
she looked up
"do you not want to do this right now noah?"

she was confused. i mean noah flynn was always down to fuck. especially with someone like miley. her body,her hair,her smile,her soft hands,everything about her was just so perfect to noah. but she's like trying to fufill his needs and he doesn't want anything to do with it.

he looked at her
"miley i-

she got off his lap and stood up
"what is the matter?"
she asked with a little bit of attitude but sadness in her voice

"i want to do this, trust me. it's just i don't want you to think that this is something we have to do all the time. i mean on the beach you literally told me that everyone thinks of me as a player who uses girls. and while that was true,it's not anymore. you're different from any other girl i've been with. cause i actually love you and actually want a future with you. and we're in a relationship so i wouldn't just ghost you after. and um we live together so that wouldn't be easy."

they both laughed
"noah,i know our relationship doesn't revolve around sex. it's just i know you're a 17 year old boy who has needs."

he laughed
"miley,just promise me you won't ever make yourself do this just because you think i need it"

she nodded her head

"don't make yourself do things just for me"

it made her feel good that this wasn't all noah wanted.

he put his hand out and she grabbed it

they walked into the bedroom and had sex anyways even though he just told her they didn't have to but he couldn't resist that girl and her pretty smile and her long soft hair,or her body.