chapter 21

he drove them to their beach house
noah-we don't have school for a couple of days anyways. let's stay here for a few days. just me and you?

she smiled.

"yes yes yes"
she smiled at him and kissed his soft lips
she mouthed to him that she loves him and then walked in the beach house

(she already had clothes there cause she left them there from last trips cause it was kind of near their house. like only an hour way so she was there pretty often)

noah opened the door and miley walked in and he followed
when they walked in lee was on the couch making out with rachael.

(she's my least favorite character from the kissing booth 2. i'm so sorry but she's so annoying 😭)

miley's mouth opened and noah obnoxiously was laughing.
miley quietly laughed.
lee turned and rolled his eyes
"noah i could be a cock block to you but i never am"
noah mocked his face.
miley waved at Rachael and she grabbed noah's hand
"we will leave for a bit,have fun you two"
noah was still laughing.
she hit his arm and they left.

"let's walk on the beach"
he nodded and threw his arm around her
she rubbed his chest and tucked her head next to his arm

"you think we embarrassed lee?"
she asked with a little giggle.
"maybe a little"
he replied laughing.
she laughed.
they were walking next to the water in between the sand holding hands.

"miley can i ask you a question?"

———————————
he had remembered what him and luke talked about earlier that night. and it got noah thinking.

was she even a virgin?

he at least hoped she was. he hated the thought that another boy could have had her before him. he really only knew of jake and miley's "relationship". he didn't know if she had been talking any other boys during the time when her and noah weren't on speaking terms or even eye contact terms.

it was very well known that noah flynn hasn't been a virgin for years. which at first when they started dating it definitely bothered miley cause she knew that he would take her virginity and already have been experienced and she wasn't but it only bothered her for like a day then she was over it.

she was a little scared to do any of that with him because he is kind of known as a player that will pretend he doesn't know you right after you guys fuck. but he didn't want miley to rush into it. and you could tell her actually cared about her and wasn't going to leave.
——————————————

"yeah what's up?"
she asked. not thinking she was about to have this conversation with noah.

"miley,are you-you a virgin?"
he asked hesitatintly.

"no,we had sex the other night"
she laughed.

"oh yeah but i mean like,was i your first? like were you a virgin before the other night?"
he asked.

she could tell he wanted her to say yes. you could tell he was already upset without her even answering.

she looked up at him.

"noah"
he looked down.
"just tell me the truth please miley."
he was looking down she she bent her head down to look in his eyes.

"noah,why are you so upset"
"please just answer my question"
she looked at him
"yes i was a virgin before the other night"
he looked up
"really?"

she wasn't lying. she actually was a virgin until the other night with noah.

"yes,even though i was mad at you i still
promised you months ago that i wouldn't have sex with someone i didn't actually love. and i definitely did not love jake. i was mad at you but not enough to break that promise just because jake was horny."

he laughed.
"good i'm glad to hear that"
she smiled
"did jake try to get you to"
"um he asked a few times but i always just said i wasn't ready"

noah pulled her into a hug and put his chin on her head.
"that's my girl"
she looked up and smiled at him.
"why do you ask"
"just wondering"
"why were you all upset though"
he looked down at her.
"i don't know,i just didn't like the thought of you doing that with another boy"
"awww noah that's so cute"
he smiled and put his ginormous hand and her back

"i love you"
she smiled
"i love you"
she grabbed his hand and they started walking back to the house.

"i'll race ya"
she yelled with a giggle.
she started running and was ahead of him
he got right behind her and picked her up and threw her over his shoulder

"dammit"
she said.
he laughed.