chapter 25

they had a really good time at the beach.
they all tried really hard to make miley smile extra and try to get her mind off of the whole tuppen situation.

miley also was trying to forget about it.
it was so scary for her.
but thank god noah got there and took care of tuppen.

later that night-
elle and lee left so miley and noah could have the beach house to themselves.

miley and noah spent the night together watching miley's favorite movies that she's been trying to make noah watch for years.

to all the boys i've loved before
five feet apart
bring it on

and he made her watch his all time favorite movie.
step brothers

miley ended up actually liking it
even though she'd never admit it.

"noah i just want to say sorry about what i said earlier, and i know you're gonna say that it's okay. but it wasn't. i didn't mean to accuse you of cheating on me. it was fucked up. and i know you're trying to change your reputation of being a player. and since we've been together, you've done nothing to make me not trust you. i'm really proud of you."

he smiled at her
"i 100% understand why you said what you said earlier. i get it. i'm just happy that you trust me now. we can just forget about earlier okay? i know you had a rough morning."

she smiled and nodded her head.

she posted on instagram that night and so did noah

—————————————-they spent the next 3 nights there

—————————————-
they spent the next 3 nights there.
they spent their days at the beach.
miley felt like their relationship was as good as ever.
noah felt the same way but there was something he had to talk to miley about that he's been dreading like crazy.