Chapter Seven

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ALLISON'S POV

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I know it was kinda rude to just dump my son on Udolf but I needed sometime alone while I went around town taking in all that has changed and talk to Mrs. Mason about a couple things. I told everyone I had some stuff to do alone and that I wanted Jaccob to spend some time with his uncle so no one would wonder about what I was doing. After a little while I got to Mrs. Mason's bakery. It was changed, same store just everything was newer then I remember.

"Mrs. Mason?" I call walking into the store and look around.

"I'm coming. I'm coming. Okay what can I...Oh my," Mrs. Mason says stoping in her tracks when she saw me standing by the door.

"Hi," I say and smile walking over to her and wrapping her in my arms giving her a big hug.

"A-Allison your so grown up. I almost didn't know it was you," she says kindly, I think, and hugs me back.

"How have you been doing? Nothing happened to you for helping me right?" I ask and pull away from the hug.

"I've been doing great. How about you? Oh no nothing really just got asked a couple questions. My sweet dear why are you back?" she asks all in one breath. Even for an old woman she still talked a lot.

"My son and I are great. I'm back because I was asked by my new alpha to come and help train this pack. Normally I do this as a past time but no one else wanted to really risk coming here and my group doesn't go if I don't so I came," I say and roll my eyes as she starts walking around me in circles as if taking note on every little detail that had changed.

"You have a son? Wow good for you. Please go to the break room and sit on the couch while I close up for a bit," she says and walks to the front door. I do as I'm told and sat down leaning into the couch closing my eyes waiting. After about five minutes of waiting Mrs. Mason came into the room and sat next to me.

"Okay tell me everything there is to know that I have missed in the last couple years," she says and looks at me waiting for me to start. I told her from when I crossed into a pack teritory to the present time so she was all caught up on my life. Every now and then she would stop me to ask something but for the most part was silent.

"Well then. When do I get to met Jacob?" She asked a huge smile on her face. "Because being relistic here I can be classifid as his grandmother," she snaps and crossed her arms.

"I know and you are. Jacob knows you as memaw," I say and shake my head. Even when I was away I knew if i ever saw Mrs. Mason again she would want to be know as a grandmother to my son.

"Smart girl you knew I would want to be know as a grandma" Mrs. Morgan says with a huge smile on her face. "So...when can I met him?"

"I think I might be able to bring him by for dinner and have a family dinner thing. Also some of the people that came with me might come because they are like family to me and Jacob" I answer with a shrug. "Also maybe my brother. He's my friends mate and I didn't want to be the reason that they were not together plus he has changed sense last time I saw him so I am giving him one chance. I also feel Jacob should have a real blood uncle and my brother is the only family I really have from growing up."

"I understand completely. He will be welcomed like everyone else but if he hurts you, threatens you, or gets mad cause I helped you he is getting kicked into the doggy house," she says with a serious face and I knew she wasn't joking. Yeah she really had a dog house in the back yard of her house and she wasn't scared to put anyone there. Once when I was about 3 or 4 she put my dad out there it was really funny to me.

"Got it. Well I better be off. It was so good to see you. If we do come tonight we will be there by 6," I say and give her a hug hearing her say a quick okay before I left the shop.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THOMAS'S POV

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jacob, Udolf, and I had went to the park. I had chased Jacob around for a while and pushed him on the swings then sat next to Udolf on one of the park benches watching as my son played having a smile on his face as he made friends with the human children. I had learned that almost anyone that met my son fell in love with him and wanted to know him.

"Thanks," I say knowing Udolf would hear. It was very wired to say thank you mainly because I never really said it to anyone, but I was thankful that Udolf let me come and hang out with him and my son.

"I really shouldn't have because I only have one chance at being a big brother and a mate, but I can't imagine finding out I had a pup that I did not know about out there. Then I met the pup and he or she does not know who I am and hates the idea of having a father," Udolf says watching Jacob like a hawk. Anyone could tell that he really didn't want to mess up his one chance at having his sister back, but I knew I could be the reason he lost her and that did not sit well with me at all.

"Hey Jacob you want to go get some snacks for at the house?" Udolf calls walking over to my son. I stand and follow but kept a distance as Udolf and Jacob talked about going to the market to get my son some snacks he liked.

After a couple minutes my son said good bye to his new friends then went up to their parent saying good-bye and that he was glad to met them and their children. The parents looked at him in shock at his manners so did Udolf and I. Who ever Allison had been raising him she was doing a wonderful job with him.

"Okay now I am ready to go" Jacob said as he walked back to Udolf and me.

"Why did you say that to the parents?" I asked picking him up so I could look into his eyes that matched my own.

"It's the nice thing to do because of those people there came I got to met new people and had fun , but if they did not come I would not have met new people and have more friends. So I wanted to show I was glad they came and let their children play with me and to show I knew it was because of them I met their children and made new friends," he says like its nothing. he then rest his head on my shoulder and yawns.

"Tired?" I ask as I carry him to the market place down the street.

"A little" he answers.

Once at the market I still carried Jacob as he told his uncle what he wanted as snacks. Most where healthy food, some chips, and box mixes to make brownies and cookies. He said that him, Allison, and Udolf's mate always made brownies on Friday night and that Allison made cookies for him so when he did something really good she would give him one sometimes two or how he had help making the cookie to give Allison when she got home from school and they would eat them together.

Soon enough we paid for everything and was on our way back to the pack mansion. Jacob and fallen asleep in the backseat, so I unbuckled him and carried him to the room he was staying in. Right when I was about to walk out he grabbed my arm making me stop and look at him seeing his eyes half open.

"Thank you for the nice day," My son says making my wolf happy to hear we had made our pup happy.

"Anything for you," I whisper knowing he wouldn't hear because he had already fallen back to sleep for his nap. I bent down and gently kissed his forehead wishing I could just stay in that room watching my son sleep, but I had work that I had gotten behind on from spending the day with my son but it was worth it.

{A/N- I am sorry for the long wait. I am not going to lie saying I was busy or anything like that, even though I was, truth be told I lost the password and had logged off for some reason, I think I was half asleep and not thinking. anyway sorry well here's the next chapter hope everyone likes}