Chapter Nine

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ALLISON'S POV

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Everyone had got ready real quick making sure to wear one if the nicest clothing they had brought with them. I smile looking at everyone at the front door Jacob holding one of my hands and Melissa holding the other.

"Everyone ready to go see meme?" I asked when everyone looked to me and the kids.

"Do you think meme will like me?" Jacob and Melissa asked at the exact same time than started doing that jinks thing. I laughed a little and shook my head at how silly the two were.

"I'm sure your meme will love you," Sibuna says smiling brightly while hugging Udolf.

"Yea!!" the two yell.

"Okay to the cars we go," I say and watch as the two kids run out the front door and all my friends and brother walk out after them.

"Going somewhere?" I hear a voice ask and turn to see Thomas. My smile left and I just stood there glaring at him.

"It's none of your business Thomas," I snap still glaring at him.

"Maybe not to much but it kind of is my business. After all Jacob is my son," He says calmly looking at me. I saw something flash in his eyes, longing maybe, but it was gone just as quick so I couldn't be sure.

"Well no he is not. As I said before Jacob is my son and mine alone. He does not have nor needs a father," I say trying to control my anger.

"That is where you are wrong. He does need his father, me, in his life. You need my to," Thomas says and takes a step closer to me placing his hand lightly on my cheek. I felt the sparks the fly when your mate touches you. I hate those sparks.

"Don't touch me," I snap and push his hand away. "I've got to go. MY son and I have things to do," I snap and turn walking out the door.

"I'll get you and Jacob back soon," I hear him mutter and roll my eyes hoping that the whole time that I am here I can ignore him and the mate bound.

"What took so long?" Andrew asks looking at me. I give him a look that says 'drop-it-or-i'll-kill-you' and like most times he knows I truly follow through on said look.

"Let's go" I yell so all my friends hear me than I get in the car with Andrew, Melissa, and Jacob giving Andrew directions to Mrs. Mason's bakery.

When we pull up the bakery's door flies open and out came Mrs. Mason.

"Where are they?" She asked me when I climbed out of the car I was in. After I smiled and gave her a hug even though I just saw her a little bit ago. I open the backseat door and watch as the two kids run out and tackle Mrs. Mason in a big hug.

"There they are. Jacob, Melissa don't hurt meme," I say smiling as I watched them.

"Inside we go. Everyone can introduce themselves in my apartment above the bakery while I finish the food.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THOMAS'S POV

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I watch as my mate and son leave. I feel a little jealous that the guy Andrew seemed to spend a lot of time with my mate. Sighing I turn letting the curtain fall back into place. I truly hate this feeling but it is my fault that she hates me and that my son doesn't know who I am.

"Alpha Thomas?" I hear a voice call. I shake my head and look up seeing one of the pack worriers, Scott, standing there watching me.

"Yes Scott?" I say forcing a smile to be polite.

"I was just making sure you were okay you had looked like you were in pain," Scott says. It's not that odd to have pack members be concerned for their alpha.

"Don't worry Scott. I will be fine I was just lost in thought of what I had done to my mate. I must be going. Lots of alpha work to do," I say in a polite way so I could leave. I really did have paper work to do but I mainly wanted to be alone to think of things I can do to make Allison want to be with me. I know it will take a lot of work to get her to even think of forgiving me but I have to try.

I walk to my office closing the door and locking it behind me before I laid on the couch that I have inside.

"Why did I have to be such a jerk?" I ask out loud knowing no one could answer that question but me.

After a while of thinking about some things I could do for Allison I realized that I didn't know that much about her. At least I know someone that knows her real well that will talk to me. At least I hope Jacob will help me win his mom over and while at it I can bond with my son. Even if in the two months they are here if I can't get Allison to forgive me I won't take Jacob from her but I will ask if every now and then he can visit.

Once I had my plan I got up to really work on some of the paperwork I had. It felt like time had barely passed when I heard cars pull up to the pack house and the front door close but when I looked at the clock on the wall I saw that three hours had passed.

Leaving my office I went toward the guest rooms standing in front of my son's room I hear only one heartbeat so I knock softly on the door and hear a soft tired voice call to come in. I slip inside the room as quiet as I can than walk to my sons bed.

"Hey Jacob. Did you have fun with your meme?" I ask sitting on the edge of the bed looking at my son's face.

"I did. She lives about a bakery so we got a couple sweets to bring here. Meme is really nice," Jacob says smiling but then he yawns and rubs his eyes.

"I know you're tired I just wanted to say goodnight and that I had a lot of fun getting to know you today. Also I was wondering if you could help me do something ever special for your mommy," I say quietly but loud enough for his to hear clearly.

"I had fun hanging out with you to. Why do you want to do something special for mama?" Jacob asks looking at me.

"I knew your mommy years ago and I did something that had hurt her so I want to make it up to her. I want to make it better. Take away all the hurt that I can so maybe one day she forgives me completely but I have to start small and like I said I knew her years ago so she has most likely changed a lot in that time we were away from each other," I say not really knowing how to explain it.

"Okay I'll help you how ever I can. I don't want mama to hurt. I also don't want to keep if from her when we hangout," Jacob says yawning again this time causing me to yawn.

"Thanks bud. I also don't want to keep it from her. You get a good night of sleep. I'll see you in the morning," I whisper in his ear then kiss his forehead. When I walked to the bedroom door I heard him whisper a good night making me smile. I slip out his room and stop in front of Allison's room listening to her slow and even heartbeat letting me know she was fast asleep.

"I truly hope you will forgive me and let me make everything right Allison," I whisper my hand on her door. After a few minutes pass I walk to my bedroom changing into something comfortable before crawling into my to big bed and falling asleep with hopeful thought of Allison forgiving me.