Chapter One

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ALLISON'S POV

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I wake up early like I have everyday sense my parents death. I still remember that day so clearly....my first shift, a rouge attack, and my parents dying to protect me. I sigh and get up going to the closet to grab some clothes. I never wear anything that will make me stand out ever...mainly because I would just be made fun of for trying to fit in.

I go to the shower and take a quick one then dry off and get dressed. I run down the stairs to make breakfast for the whole pack. Yes my pack abused me and I really don't just a fuck anymore. The only reason I stayed is because my wolf told me our mate was in this pack. I know if that was true he would reject me when he found out that I was his mate and who know what I would accept it then I could run away from this life....I just needed to know who my mate is, so he can meet me then we could go our own ways.

'Our mate might not be like that. He could want us...' my wolf, Alice, says with a small bit of hope.

'Alice...look who everyone treats me...he is one of them...' I mind-link Alice and I know she knows that I am telling the truth.

"You need to be out in ten minutes pack killer," I sigh and turn to see my brother, Udolf, leaning on the kitchen door jam.

"I know Udolf. I was just putting the food on the table then I'm gone," I say and put the last plate on the table then grab my bag and start walking to the back door. "Oh also Udolf one day I do wish for my fucking brother back."

"I don't have a fucking sister. If I did she wouldn't have let our parents die right in front of her," he snaps out. I sigh wishing I could tell him what really happened.

I sigh and take a deep breath as I walk out the door closing it behind me. I start the walk to school and look down at the ground thinking of everything I had to get done after school. I had to set up the next alpha's birthday party, clean up everyone's room, finish packing my bag, and hide in my room while the party is going on. I shake my head and look up as I saw the path go to paved roads. I smile at Mrs. Mason and wave a little. When I was younger and had to walk to school she would pull me into her arms and said she felt bad for me because her and my mother were great friends, even though she's human, and when my parents died she would just hold me and let me cry then walk me the rest of the way to school. I told her she didn't have to walk with me anymore when I turned ten.

I walk into the school and go straight to my locker to put the stuff that I didn't need inside. This was normally were I hid everything because no one knew how to get into my locker. It was really old and you had to hit it in just the right place to make it open. I put $40 more buck with the $560 I already had in a chapstick tube. I close my eyes and put it back into my locker then close it. After a couple seconds I walk to the library to read. I go to a window seat in the very back and look out the window. From where I sat you could see the lake that I ran to the day my parents were killed. No one really went there anymore...I did but only on one of their birthdays, a very bad day, their anniversary, and the day they died. Tomorrow would have been my parents wedding anniversary.

I hear the first bell ring and realize that I was so caught up in my thoughts I hadn't paid attention to the time. I grab my backpack and head to my first class.

The rest of the day went by so fast that I forgot everything that happened, like always. I walk back to the pack house to start on everything I needed to work on. I walk inside the pack house and listen for a moment...nothing I smile...I don't know why but when no one it here it calms me. I start to get out everything for the party and went around the house putting everything where it went and cleaned the living room, kitchen, dining room, and gaming room. By the time that was done people started coming back so I just went to my room to study and read until my brain couldn't take anymore.