Please Read

🔷CAST LIST🔷

Nathalia Ramos as Allison

Tyler Posey as Thomas

Andrew Miller as Jacob

Emily Alyn Lind as Melissa

Sterling Knight as Andrew

Zac Efron as Udolf

Vanessa Hudgens as Sibuna

Josh Hutcherson as Kyle

Taylor Lautner as Mathew

Nina Dobrev as Lilly

Colton Haynes as Nick

Crystal Reed as Nina

Alexandra Daddario as Mrs. Mason

🔹THIS NEXT LITTLE PART YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ🔹

Okay first I am sorry that this is not a chapter but I should be posting the next chapter soon. I have a few things to say. Yes this book is cliche a lot of books are but I do not need people to type a message in my book about it and basically cussing at how my books plot. If you do that I will report your comment as hateful and harassment. I have already done that. I do understand that there are a lot of other books with the same type of plot ex female mate rejected and runs away comes back with a kid, that. I know that there are books like that out there and I'm sorry that that is in my book but to bad so sad it is. If you do not like that you can tell by the description which is the first part of my book and you do not need to read my book at all. The cursing was not the problem it was the fact that a person started reading my book then got mad because of the rejection. I'm sorry if this is mean I just needed to type this rant out now on to happy things.

🔷PLEASE READ STARTING NOW🔷

Okay everyone like I said the next chapter should be out soon. Also I'm trying to find some people that might like to make banners for this book or make a book trailer for it. I've been trying but I am really bad at making trailers and can't seem to make it look good. I'm going to keep trying. Lastly I finally remembered to put the cast into the book ^^^ that's the list above so now if you want to you can look at who I thought would be a good cast.