Chapter Five

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ALLISON'S POV

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After I put Jacob and Melissa to sleep I went out of the room and walked around. I still could not believe that Thomas had asked me if I cheated I mean really did he not know that only mates could get each other pregnant? I sigh and jump when someone grabbed me and shocked me.

“Allison you okay?” Sibuna asks looking in my eyes.

“Yea I’m fine. Shouldn’t you be with your mate?” I ask and smile at her.

“She saw you spaced out and thought you were lost and needed help,” I hear a voice say and look over to see Udolf watching us, “I told her you were not lost. She asked how but I thought I should not be the one to tell her because I’m not too sure what to say.”

“Tell the truth,” I say and take a deep breath, “Sibuna I am not lost I am just walking to my old room and my parent’s room.

"Oh my god Allison! This is the evil pack?” Sibuna asks with a horrid look on her face.

“Evil pack?” Udolf says and shakes his head. “That’s one way to put it.”

“I told you they are not evil. They just do not know the truth. Now go be with your mate,” I say then look at Udolf. “You hurt her like you hurt me I promise I will kill you even if we are blood related. She is a sister to me more then you were ever a brother to me.”

“Wait that’s your brother?” Sibuna asks and looks from Udolf to me and back.

“I promise I will not hurt her…and Allison I am truly sorry for the way I treated you for those years. I hope you can forgive me for being a dickhead and will let me try being the brother you missed,” Udolf says looking into my eyes.

“I forgive you and we will see about you trying to be my old brother again. After all Jacob does deserve to have a blood family. Sibuna looks like you really will be Jacob’s aunt,” I say and smile at Sibuna.

I pat her back and walk to Udolf and pat his arm. He gives me a small smile that I return. I then walk to my old bedroom and open the door. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. After a moment I open my eyes and walk to the desk opening the top drawer and pull the picture that I hide there out. I sit on the bed and look at the picture of my parents, Udolf, and me next to the lake smiling.

“You would love Jacob. He acts so much like you dad,” I mutter and shock my head looking up and around the room.

“Oh hello. This room is off limits,” I hear a soft shy voice say. I look over to the door and smile a little

“Hello Gabby. It’s okay I was just getting a picture I left,” I say standing up and walking to the door where Gabby stood shocked.

“A-Allison? Wow you look different,” she says and shakes her head.

“I’ll take that as a complement,” I say and pat her shoulder. “It was good to see you, but I need to get back to my son.” I say and start walking back to the room I was sharing with Jacob.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THOMAS'S POV

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 I growl wanting to slap myself. Of course she did not cheat. Even if she did she could not have a child unless it was my child. I shake my head and walk to the gym needing to blow off some steam. After about an hour there I left and walked to the guest room that Allison and my son, Jacob should be staying in. Taking a deep breath I try to knock, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

'I want mate...' Xavier whimpers inside my head.

'I know you do. I want our mate to...I will have our mate and pup soon' I say then cut the link. I close my eyes and listing for Allison's and Jacob's heartbeats. I smile a little when I hear both steady and strong.

After a moment of listing to their heartbeats I decide to go take a shower and get some paperwork done. When I get to my rooms door I see Magnus and Alec talking.

"What do you need?" I ask walking up to them.

"We caught rogue scents about half a mile away from the pack border," Alec says and looks at me.

"Okay wake up some of the male worriers and make sure those rogues do not get any closer to the pack," I say and dismiss them then walk into my bed room. After I took a shower I went straight to sleep dreaming of my beautiful mate and my pup.

+++++

I wake up to a siren going off. I run out of my bedroom and look around at all the on edge wolves then to the Never Sky pack. I smile at a laughing Jacob.

"What ducking time is it?" Kyle asks rubbing his eyes.

"Lets see. It is 6'o clock," one of the girls from the Never Sky pack answers, I think her name is Nina.

"Rise and shine lazy bums!" Jacob yells and laughs. I could not help but wonder how all of them were wide awake when they only got less then six hours of sleep.

"Hurry up and eat breakfast then everyone outside to start training!" Allison yells then picks up Jacob and leads her group outside.

"Udolf how are they wide awake and how long have they been up?" I ask and look at Udolf.

"Not to sure about the wide awake part, but I know they were awake at Five and made some food for us to eat. I am mainly surprised that the two five year old kids are wide awake to. I just do not see how they are awake and so full of energy," Udolf says and pops his neck. I watch as all the pack goes to grab a quick bit of food. I just grab an apple then walk outside. I eat the apple and watch a smiling Allison let the others surround her and try to take her down. After a while I hear a couple of my pack come outside and watch how each of the Never Sky pack members move swiftly and how non of them get a hit on their 'weak' Allison.

"Good they are finally done eating. Pair off even the little ones," Allison calls out.

"The little kids cannot fight yet!" I hear someone yell out at Allison.

"They are not fighting. My son,Jacob, and Melissa are going to show them moves on how to get away from rouges and self defence moves," Allison says calmly. "You do what we say or we can leave and let your pack get taken over by rouges. We are hear by choice. Now it is your turn to choose if you want our help or not."

"You will do what they say. Even the little kids," I say using my Alpha tone so everyone knew it was a command.