Chapter Two

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ALLISON'S POV

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I wake up to my bedroom door closing. I open my eyes and look around, I laugh and shake my head.

'See I told you. Now that he got what he wanted he will reject me,' I say to Alice.

'No...he is the Aplha's son...he could just be going to help the pack with something,' Alice says, but I know she dose not really believe it.

I get up and go to my small closet to pick out some random clothes. Once dressed I picked up my clothes from the night before and throw them into a basket. I grab my bag and finish putting my clothes in it and sighed. I knew once I got to school I would get my money and the picture of my family when we were happy then leave for good. I put my bag on my bed and get out three sheets of paper to write letters on.

        Dear Udolf,

I will miss you forever and ever even when I know you will never miss me. For so long I wished to tell you what truly happened the day our loving parents died. I guess I can never tell you in person so a letter will be the best way. That day was the first time I shifted. Yes, I was a very early shiftier. Mom and dad saw me crying and running into the wood alone, so they followed wanting to make sure I was not hurt to bad. When I got to the lake I shifted and passed out. After a while I woke up to see mom dead next to me and dad fighting rouges...I had shifted back and dad mind-linked me to run and never tell anyone what happened until it was truly time for everyone to know. I know you wished it was me that was killed and not our parents...if I could I would have made them stay away and I would have died like you've always wanted. I guess you get your wish partly. I am leaving and DO NOT LOOK FOR ME!

        Love always,

        Allison

I sigh and fold the first letter and write my brothers name on it. I grab the second paper and took a deep breath before I started writing.

        Dear Thomas,

I hope you live a long happy life. I do wish that we could have been together but I knew when my wolf told me that my mate was in this pack that he would reject me, so do not think this is your fault. I have been waiting to leave because I could never stay in this pack any longer. Just so you know I will always love you even if you hate me because I am 'the pack killer'...yes I have heard the names you and everyone has called me. I guess I just never really cared. I know you will be a great alpha...you will not need a Luna...I understand why you rejected me I just kinda feel heartbroken. Please live your life to the fullest and be happy. I will always be there and I want you to know I understand you going to make someone your Luna...don't think of me when you do...also I will tell you what I have told my brother...DO NOT LOOK FOR ME!

        Your loving mate,

        Allison

I close my eyes letting my tears hit the paper as I fold it and write Thomas on the outside. I whip my tears and grab the last paper.

        To who ever finds this,

I have left and I am never coming back. I would appreciate if you make sure these two letters get to there new owners. Also by the time anyone finds this I will be long gone. Please tell the Alpha and Luna that I do not want to be found so they will not need to send a search party after me. If i die because I am weak so be it...that must have been my destiny. Thank you for doing my last request for me.