Chapter Eight

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ALLISON'S POV

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I get back to the pack house the first thing I see is Udolf sitting in the living room reading a book. My son no where in sight.

"Udolf where is Jacob?" I question him looking around the room to see if I missed him some how.

"Calm down. We went to the park and he ran a lot so on the way back he fell asleep in the car. I put him in his bed to sleep," Udolf says looking at me with his hands in the air. I sigh in relief and nod glad that my son was safe.

"Well I'm going to go check on him. Oh you and Sibuna are going to dinner with Jacob and me. If she asks where we are going just tell her we are going to eat dinner with meme," I say and walk towered the stairs.

"Got it. Also Allison you've done a great job with Jacob!" I hear my brother shot to me as I go to mine and Jacob's rooms. When I get there and open my son's temporary rooms door I see him sound asleep. It's been a long while sense my son wore himself out so much he needed a nap. I smile and slowly close the door and go to the room across the hall to check on Melissa. I knock on the door then hear a come in. I walk in and see Andrew sitting on the floor leaning against the wall watching his sister try to read a book. Melissa loved reading and I hoped she stayed with that hobby.

"Hey Allison," Andrew says and smiles at me. I know our relationship is wired because back home in the Never Sky pack most thought we would date but neither of us feel that way to the other. At most I think of him as a best friend or the twin brother I never had and Melisa as my niece.

"Hi Auntie Alice...is Jacob back yet?" she asks looking at me with sad eyes. She always got upset when we leave her for more then two hours. It worries her and makes her wonder if we are going to leave her like her family and pack did. That's what we mainly tell her that her family and old pack left to go live with the moon goddess. They didn't want to but bad wolves made them.

"Yes sweety he's back. He's in his temporary room across the hall. He went to spend quality time with his uncle so he could get to know him. I'm sure if he hadn't worn himself out playing with his uncle he would be in here with you but he did so he had to take a nap," I say as I bent down to look in her eyes smiling at her.

"Really?" she asks her eyes showing their normal smile. I nod and kiss her head.

"I swear it. You two are like two peas in a pod. Nothings going to ever mess up your friendship. I need to go get ready and then I'll help you find a pretty outfit. We're going to go eat with meme," I say and smile at her then look to Andrew who had watched me talk to his sister and smiled the whole time.

"I'll let the rest of our crazy group know. You know this is probably going to be the last time our group goes all together to train another pack," Andrew says and his smile fades a little.

"Yeah but we will all still be very close just maybe not with Sibuna cause her mate is here," I say and sigh then stand up. I look at Melissa then Andrew one last time then walk out the room and to mine to get ready to go see Mrs. Mason.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THOMAS'S POV

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was walking to go check on my son when I heard Allison's voice. I stopped to listen to her voice. It amazed me how it sounded so smooth and calming.

"in his temporary room across the hall. He went to spend quality time with his uncle so he could get to know him. I'm sure if he hadn't worn himself out playing with his uncle he would be in here with you but he did so he had to take a nap,"  I hear my beautiful mate say. I try to remember who's room I was at then remembered it was the little girl, Melissa's room. I also realized my mate was talking about my son. She was right to say it was Jacob's temporary room. Once I got them back he would have a room on the third floor, where the alpha and his family stay till the decide if they want to live in a house outside of the pack house or just stay there.

I quickly am pulled out of my thoughts when I hear footsteps come close to the door. I quickly go to my sons door and slip into the room making sure to be as quiet as I could. I had been working on pack stuff for a while but my mind kept drifting back to how peaceful my son looked in his sleep and I just wanted to see him again.

I watch my son sleep and try to think of what my father would have said if he had seen my son. One thing is for sure he would have beat me for messing up so much that I have a son that basically hates me as a father because one he doesn't know who I am and two what I had done to his mother.

"Mama?" I hear my son mumble as he sits up rubbing his eyes.

"No bud it's just me your mom went to her room to get ready for dinner with someone she called meme," I say moving closer and sat at the edge of his bed looking at him.

"Meme lives near by?" he asks his eyes lighting up with recognition. I wish his eyes would do that when someone said something about me to him.

"I guess. Bud can you keep me and you hanging out today a secret? Your mama doesn't really like me to much right now but I'm going to try to win her over so we can have more fun days like we did today," I say truthfully. I was going to try anything and everything I could think of to win Allison over, but I knew if she found out Udolf let me tag along today it would hurt their relationship and I'd hate to be the reason Udolf lost his sister again. I was one reason before and I'd hate to be a factor again, but I would not stop trying to spend time with my son. He is after all mine as much as he is hers.

"Okay," Jacob says and smiles a little at me while nodding his head.

"Good I've got to go now before your mom gets mad about me talking with you," I say and kiss his forehead then walk to the door.

"Why do you look like me?" I hear Jacob ask as my hand lays on the door handle. I wish I could tell him the real reason.

"I'll tell you one day bud but right now you might want to clean up to go see your meme," I say and slip out the room hurrying away before Allison caught me.