Chapter Six

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ALLISON'S POV

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I glare at Lillian when she said little ones can't fight. If they do not at least know self defence how in the world does this pack expect the kids to get away from the rouges. I mean really at least use common sense. I shake my head and watch as small groups from around everyone but me.

"Come on. You get to train us," I hear Thomas's voice behind me. I look to see him, Kyle, and Udolf.

"Do not think I will take it easy on you cause I won't," I say knowing this would be kinda fun to work them to the point they wish they were dead. I guess pay back really is a bitch.

"First I want to see how strong you are and know what you know then go from there. One at a time I'll fight you," I say and roll my shoulders knowing this would be easy.

"Wolf form or human?" Kyle asks watching me.

"Human first then wolf," I say.

+++++

After about two hour of non-stop training my old pack looked ready to pass out. I chuckle and look at Jacob, who was running to me. I open my arms as he ran into them and picked them up.

"They are weak moma. I mean it's only been two hours and I haven't even broke a sweat while they are falling over. Weak, weak, weak," my son says shaking his head. I heard the Never Sky pack members laugh in agreement. I laughed a little and shook my head. Looking at my friend I knew none of us were even tired, so I knew we all would go for a run in the woods then spare each other for a while.

"Son we are not weak just not used to being pushed so hard," I hear Thomas say from right next to me.

"Sorry Alpha Thomas, but I do not have a father so I cannot be your son," Jacob says showing respect to Thomas making sure not to get the Alpha mad.

"Goo boy. I am truly sorry Alpha, but Jacob has me and me alone. No father needed and if there was one the most likely person he would look to as a father figure is our Alpha back at your pack," I say and look at Thomas who looked mad at what I said, but he will learn that just because he most likely remembered that I can only ever have his child did not make Jacob his. Jacob is mine and mine alone no one is ever taking my son from me.

"Moma are we going for a run in the woods?" Jacob asks looking at me. I smile at him and nod.

"Tell your pack we are done for the day Alpha Thomas," I say then turn back to my friends, "Anyone else coming on a run with Jacob and me?" I asks knowing they most likely would all come.

"Of course we are," They are say like I was dumb for even asking them.

"May I also come," Udolf asks coming to stand next to Sibuna. Looking at him I could tell that he could take a run so I nodded.

"Jacob you want your uncle to come on a run with us?" I ask smiling at my son as I put him down.

"You mean auntie's mate? Why not," my son says and starts running to the woods. I nod then run up to my son pacing him. We did this a lot. It pushed him to try and be faster. I heard other feet hit the ground and knew the chase was on to see who was the fastest.

 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THOMAS'S POV

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I watched as my mate and the others ran into the woods like they did this everyday. I still was having trouble with my own son saying I was not his father and that my pack was weak. I was starting to wonder how long he was used to training. I wished I knew everything about him, but I guess it was my own fault of not being there while he grew up and why he said he did not have a father.

"Everyone we are done for the day," I watched as some of the pack sluts fell over saying they were not meant to fight. I shook my head and walked inside. I couldn't stop thinking about how Allison acted like I was no one, but called her brother Jacob's uncle.

"Alpha Thomas what seems to be troubling you," I hear a woman's voice say from the kitchen. I looked to see a pack elder.

"It's Allison. It seems I got her pregnat, but she won't ammit that her son is also my son. Then my son, Jacob, said our pack was weak and that he never had a father," I say with a sigh.

"Thomas it just takes time. You broke that poor girls heart and because of you your pup must think having a mate is bad because looking at that little boy anyone can tell he is smarter then normal pups his age," Wonda says and pats my shoulder, "Just give it time they will come around and you will have both, but do not wait to long."

I watch her leave and know that the old woman is right. I have to earn forgivness from Allison and teach my son that having a mate is a good thing, but I was just to dumb to realize it.

I walk upstaires to my office and look through some papers.

+++++

About five hours later I heard the front door open and laughing from a group. I knew it had to be the Never Sky pack and Udolf because they were the only ones that have been out. Everyone else was inside doing something around the pack house. I walk downstaires and smile at the sight of my beautiful mate laughing and looking so happy, unlike how she looked when living here. Jacob seemed to get along with Udolf well.

"Udolf sorry to ask you this but do you think you could watch Jacob for me while I go into town for a bit. I would ask someone else but they all are going to do their own thing and normally this is when our Alpha and Luna have quality time with him, but I think he needs quality time with you more then me," I hear Allison say and smile and Jacob who was holding Udolf's hand.

"No problem I would love to get to know this little one," Udolf says and walks to where I was standing.

"Hey Udolf, Jacob," I say and nod at both. I look at Jacob and smiled a little. Looking at him I could see that he was my son. He looked so mush like me, but acted so much like him mother.

"Jacob how would you like to go around town with me and Udolf?" I ask. I know it was kinda mean to make Udolf have me around when he was getting to know his nephew, but it was most likely the only time I would ever get to talk to my son without his mother pulling him away from me. I mind linked Udolf begging him to let me tag along so I can met my son.

"Only if uncle Udolf says so," Jacob says and looks to his uncle. I watch Udolf sigh and shrug.

"Why not," he says and I smile. To day would be one of the best days of my life, but I knew the best day would be having Allison at my side with our son and other children around us.