Pregnant

Diana's POV

Elijah and I went to my old territory and completed the mating process in our wolf forms. Then returned to his cave. I was in heat for three days. Which was strange as it usually lasts a week. The only time it doesn't is if a she wolf becomes pregnant. So that's what Elijah and I are finding out today. Along with Ginny. Ariel is still in heat and is with her mate.

So here we are in the pack healing house. Waiting with other expectant mothers and mothers with young pups. "Are you okay Diana?" Elijah asks me.

"Yes, just nervous" I tell him.

"About what?" he asks me curious as he holds my hand.

"About the future, about how many pups we'll be having. If I am pregnant. My family usually has one pup most litters. Sometimes twins if they are lucky. I just want everything to be ok" I tell him.

"Everything will be fine and I'll be right by your side" he assures me. "Besides I don't care how many pups we have as long as they and you are healthy" he states. I smile and sit in his lap.

"Wouldn't it be great if Ariel got pregnant? Then all three of us could share this experience together" Ginny states.

"It would be, then all our pups would grow up together and be best friends. Just like we were" I state smiling at the thought.

"Wolf-Moon and Lupus!" two nurses call.

"That's us" Ginny's mate tells her. They go to the second nurse. While Elijah and I go with the first.

"Sorry you have to see different OB-Gyns, we're just busy today" the OB-Gyn states. "I am doctor Phillips and I shall be your OB-Gyn. Along with Ginny and Ariel. I have brought in many high ranking pups into the world. Including your mate" she tells me.

"She was my mum's OB-Gyn, but she also brings in common wolf pups into the world" Elijah tells me.

"Yes, but we're very bust today. In future, I will be in charge of all three of you girls care through out your pregnancies. When you are" she states. "So I hear we want to know you are pregnant?" she says.

"Yes, I went into heat for three days. But am no longer in heat" I tell her. She nods her head.

"Ok, we'll do a normal pee pregnancy test as I hear you are not fond of needles" she tells me. I nod my head. She hands me a box. "Just do what it says and wait" she tells me. I nod my head accepting it and go to the bathroom. I follow the instructions and return to the room to wait with them.

(Mini time skip)

"You check please Elijah, I'm to nervous" I tell him. He does so.

"What does two lines mean?" he asks.

"That Princess Diana is pregnant" Dr Phillips answers. Elijah smiles and hugs me happily. Giving me a kiss.

"Can we do an ultrasound to see how many I am having?" I ask her.

"Of course" she says with a smile. "Please lay on the bed and lift your shirt to reveal your stomach" she instructs. I do as I am told and Elijah sits beside me, holding my hand. "This will be cold" she warns me as she holds the gelled up ultrasound wand. I nod my head.

She places it on my stomach and I shiver slightly. She turns on the machine and starts to scan my stomach. Dr Phillips hums and moves the wand around more. "Is something wrong?" Elijah asks her concerned.

"Oh no, nothing is wrong" she assures him. "It looks like you'll be having more then one" she states.

"I'm having twins?" I ask shocked.

"No" she says and I frown in confusion.

"Triplets?" Elijah asks her.

"Wrong again" she says with a chuckle. "You are have quadruplets, four pups" she tells us. And I faint from the shock.

Third Persons POV

"Diana!" Elijah says trying to wake her.

"She is fine Prince Elijah, she has suffered a shock. It is common" Dr Phillips assures him as she takes a photo of the four pups. Marking the location of each in the order she found them in. She then cleans the gel off of Diana's stomach as she starts to come too.

Diana's POV

"What happened?" I ask feeling groggy.

"You fainted dear, quite common when one suffers a shock" Dr Phillips states. "Though I suggest you try to keep yourself calm and avoid stress princess" she tells me.

"Are you ok Diana?" Elijah asks me concerned.

"Yes, but did I hear right? Are we having four pups?" I ask him.

"We sure are" he states.

"How are we going to do this? I can't feed four pups at once when they turn human" I state.

"We'll deal with it, when the time comes. Right now, we just take this one day at a time" he tells me. I nod my head calming down.

"Well here are a few copies of the ultrasound photo and a prescription for the vitamins you will need to take. Book another appointment for a fortnight" she tells us. We nod our heads and thank her. We leave and meet up with the other two.

"We're having twins" Ginny says smiling.

"We are having quadruplets" I tell her.

"Wait, quad? As in four?" Jack asks shocked.

"Yep" Elijah says smiling proudly as he hugs me.

"Wow, congrats man. Charlie is going to be so jealous" Jack says clapping him on the shoulder.

"That's wonderful. Let go tell the other two" Ginny states. We agree and return to the castle. Ariel was thrilled by the news. Then the boys had to tease Charlie. So he throw a blushing Ariel over his shoulder and left.

Two days later Ariel announced her own pregnancy. Only one pup though. Now all us girls are discussing nursery designs and names. As well as a joined baby shower.

A/N

Picture above of the ultrasound and picture on the external link of the OB-Gyn.