Cure?

Elijah's POV

After leaving Diana's office I wondered around the pack house as Jack and Charlie have not returned yet. I Ginny and Ariel return and enter Diana's office. As I wondered around I came across a lab and saw a man looking through a microscope in a white lab coat. Then remembered that the scientist that injected his mate seventeen years ago and growled making the man jump.

"Oh I didn't hear you come in, how may I help you?" the man asks me.

"What are you looking at?" I ask him pointing to the microscope.

"Well I just may have found a cure for the Alpha" he states happily.

"You found a cure for Diana?" I ask curious.

"Yes, if she found her mate last night then in seven days on the next full moon she'll turn human. Even if she hasn't accepted him, she'll be able to shift normally and be a full grown wolf" the man explains. "By the way what is your name?" he asks.

"Prince Elijah" I state.

"The prince of the werewolves? I am so sorry I did not know" the man says bowing lowly. "Please forgive me for my luck of respect?" he asks.

"No need, now why don't you go tell Alpha Diana of your discovery" I state.

"I cannot she is in a meeting" the man states as he turned back to the table. "Beside I'll just tell her father and he'll tell her" he says dismissively. He pressed a button on an intercom system and waited.

"Yes Antonio what is it?" Lex's voice spoke through the com.

"I believe I may have found a cure Mr Jackson" Antonio states.

"I'll be right down" Lex replies. I decided to stay to see how the meeting goes. Also I was hoping Mr Jackson would bring my little mate along.

Diana's POV

I sat as the meeting progressed my dad on my left and Ginny on my right with Ariel. While Kayla spoke about the extension plans. Everything was going smoothly until Clark came and took my father out of the room for a minute. He then returned as we were discussing the final touches for the extension plan.

"Diana, Antonio wishes to speak with me and I think you should come" Dad states.

'Of course father, Ginny please wrap up the meeting and have Kayla leave the plans so I can examine them closely' I say to both of the through the mind link. They both nod and I excuse myself from the meeting as I followed my father out of the room. 'What is this about father?' I ask him.

"I think Antonio would do a better job of explaining things then I can" he says avoiding the subject slightly. So we just continued to Antonio's lab in silence occasionally meeting pack members. Who all inclined their heads to us out of respect of our power. Even though my father was no longer the Alpha, the pack respected him greatly. As do I, he is my hero.

We finally reached the lab and Father opened the door for me. When he did I smelt Elijah's scent and knew he was in the room. 'Why are you here Elijah?' I ask trying to keep calm. Was he again trying to interfere where he doesn't belong? I thought to myself.

"I was taking a tour of your pack house and came across the lab. Antonio told me your father was coming here. So I decided to stay" he replies from his spot leaning against a wall.

'Ask Antonio what this is about' I tell my father as I jump onto a clean table. It was where I sat everytime I came in here, so Antonio always made sure it was clean. My father nods his head and turns to Antonio.

"What is this about Antonio?" he asks repeating my question.

"I believe I have found a cure for your condition Alpha" he tells me. "After a wolf's seventeenth birthday they can find their mates. They go through their first heat on the first full moon after it" he explains. I gave him an impatient look I knew all of this already.

"Your point Antonio" my father states sensing my annoyance.

"Well when she finds her mate the first full moon after it she should turn human again. And still be able to shift back and forth normally. In turn growing to a fully grown werewolf in both human and wolf form" Antonio finishes. I looked at Elijah who was already looking at me.

"When is the next full moon?" my father asks happily.

"Seven days from now" Antonio states.

'And your 100% sure about this?' I ask and my father repeats the question.

"Not completely, without know who your mate is Alpha. If you have found one" he adds.

'I have and he is of noble blood' I states with my father repeating it.

"If he really is of noble blood then there is a 97% chance that you will be cured on the next full moon. But you won't go through heat as it'll take a lot of energy for you to heal completely. Also you're body will most likely won't be mating age when you shift into your human form. It'll take a while to grow completely, not years mind" he explains.

"Do you know how long?" Elijah asks joining the conversation. I sent him a glare this had nothing to do with him.

"No, and I won't know until she turns into a human" Antonio tells the other two like I am not here. Making my growl in annoyance as I stand on the table. "I meant no offense Alpha, please forgive me?" he asks bowing lowly. I nod my head as I sat down again. "That is all i wished to tell you Alpha" he says avoiding my gaze.

'Very well, thank you for the information now I must return to my duties' I state hoping off the table. My father relies the message and I leave the room to go train. Then I have a patrol before returning to my office to look at the extension plans more closely.

A/N

Picture of the scientist Antonio above.