Meeting King and Queen

Ariel (one on left) and Ginny (one on right): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ef/e7/77/efe77737bf6c977f8cf23aeb22fe8a6b--redhead-day-twin-sisters.jpg

Diana's office: http://imgs.abduzeedo.com/files/perfect_office/303/8237e88fd2613f16a9dea7f4f0d853f5.jpg

Diana's POV

'What do you have to say for yourselves?' I ask Ariel and Ginny sternly.

"We are sorry Diana, but they are our mates and we couldn't resist them anymore" Ginny tells me. "They invited us to go back to their pack with them" she adds and I growl loudly. They both whimper submitting to me.

'What happen to and I quote you Ariel "no male will take our new positions away when we met our mates"?' I ask them.

"But we love them!" Ariel exclaims and I growl loudly advancing on her. How dare she disrespect me. She whimpers going lower to the ground as I feel Gemma fighting for control.

'Do I have to relive you of your duties Ariel and remind you of your place?' I ask her snarling.

"Please don't hurt Diana, we promise to never see them again" Ginny cries. I take a deep breath backing away from Diana. Just then there was a knock at the door and I growl annoyed at the intrusion. "Who is it?" Ginny asks.

"My name is Lillian and I am Elijah's mother, I wish to speak to the Alpha" a woman's voice answers. I nod to Ariel to let her in and she does so before bowing to me again with Ginny. "Did I come at a bad time?" the queen asks feeling the tension in the air.

'No, just let me finish this meeting' I tell her calmly. 'Ginny, Ariel I am very disappointed in you both. I expect more self-control from my second and third in command. I won't ban you from seeing them, they are your mates. But you will not let this effect your duties or leave this pack without my permission, is that clear?' I ask.

"Yes Alpha" they promise me and I dismiss them. I take a deep breath before going to have a drink of water. I then jump onto my chair gesturing for the queen to take one of the other two.

'I am sorry you had to see that your highness' I tell her.

"That's quiet alright, but why were you so mad at them?" she asks.

'We promised that if we found our mates, we would never let them effect our duties. That we would never let them take over our duties. They contemplating going back on our promise to each other. After all the work we had to do to be respected by not just the pack but others as well. They just want to throw it away for two boys they hardly know' I explain flicking my tail in annoyance.

"They are mates, you can't keep them apart" she tells me. "Just as you can't stay away from my son. I went through a similar thing when I meet Phil. Back then Omega's weren't illegal" she explains. "I was made one after my parents died. I was abused and had to stand up for myself. The one person who cared about me back then always babied me. Then I meet Phil, at first I didn't want to be near him. His power scared me as did the thought of being queen. But he didn't give up and look at me now" she states.

'Elijah says he won't give up on me either' I tell her and she laughs.

"Like father like son" she states. "Please give my son a chance" she pleads.

'He does not see me as an equal, just as a pup that needs protecting. Just like my father used to me until I beat him in a fight. Sure he's impressed by want I have done with the pack and my fighting skills. But he does not care about how I feel about leading this pack. He doesn't understand me at all and we have nothing in common' I tell her trying not to cry.

"How is he ever going to understand you if you don't give him a chance?" she asks me. When I went to reply nothing came to mind and I bowed my head. "Exactly, I think he'd surprise you" she tells me gently. Just then there was a knock at the door and she let Elijah and a man in. "Diana this is Phil" she introduces me.

'It is an honour to meet you my king' I say bowing my head.

"No need for that darling, we'll be family soon" he tells me. "We just come to tell you it's nearly dinner time" he states. I nod my head in thanks and go to jump off my chair. But Elijah picks me up and I growl in annoyance. He sighs putting me down and I stalk out of the room. I may look like a puppy, but I hate being coddled and carried around all the time. We reach the dining room and I sit at the head of the table.

'Begin' I tell everyone and we all start to ate dinner. 'Elijah you have one chance tomorrow to prove to me. That you deserve to be my mate before the moon rises' I say just to him.

'You won't regret it' he promises me and smiles. Once dinner is over the girls and I watch Grease relaxing. The boys join us and the girls cuddle up to their mates. 'Can you sit in my lap?' Elijah asks me and I nod my head. Jump into his lap curling up as I continue to watch the movie. He goes to pat my head and stops looking at me for permission.

'Just for tonight' I tell him and he smiles as he pats me gently. I sigh in content at the sparks as Sandy reunites with Danny. Soon we all feel asleep watching the movie.

No one's POV

"Looks like your talk with her worked" Phil tells his wife and she smiles. At seeing her son asleep with his mate on his lap.

"Yes, but I don't want you to get your hopes up. My daughter is very stubborn" Lex states.

"Don't worry, in a month they'll be so in-love they won't remember how much she fought. Besides I want grandpups and this is also for their Beta & gamma's benefit as well" Lillian states. Clark and Julie smile at her before looking back at their sleeping daughters in their mates arms. "Let's leave them now" she tells them and they agree before going to their rooms for the night. But Lex had one last look at his daughter before leaving remembering how her mother fought when they first meet.

A/N

Picture above of Prince Elijah. Picture on the external link of King Phil and Queen Lillian.