Many Pups/Babies

Diana's POV

Diana's POV

Ariel, Ginny and I all had our pups. Though I have not meet theirs yet. I've been to busy taking care of my own with Elijah's help for the last couple of months. We had one precious little girl we named Pearl and three mischievous little boys. Named Riven, Dusk and Storm. Pearl is mostly white with some brown markings. Riven is a rusty colour, Dusk is pure black like me and Storm is grey with a dark muzzle.

Pearl is always following Elijah everywhere, she's his own personal little shadow. Riven never strays far from me, being a mummies boy. Dusk likes to explore everything and hates to sit still. He is also the smallest, but he doesn't let that stop him. Storm is the biggest and leads his siblings into mischief.

Anyway today Ariel and Ginny are visiting with their respective families. As it's time for all our pups to turn human. But we thought we'd let them all meet and play first as wolf pups before tonight. I can't wait to meet their pups. I'm doing my best to make the cave look presentable. As Elijah minds the pups. Ariel's mate is bringing food for us all.

'Everything is fine' Elijah tells me.

'What about the puddle from the rain?' I ask him.

'They will not mind' he tells me.

'Are the pups ready?' I ask him.

'Yes, they are clean and want a drink' he tells me.

'Ok I will go feed them. You keep an eye out for our guests' I tell him. He nods his head and rubs his body down mine as he goes to the cave entrance. I go to the back of the den to find our pups.

'Mummy, we are hungry' Pearl whines.

'Are the other pups here yet?' Storm asks me.

'Not yet' I state as I lay on my side. They all gather around my stomach and start to suckle.

'Will they like me?' Dusk asks me worried.

'They will love you all' I assure him. They soon finish drinking and I hear our guests arrive. 'Come little ones' I say and lead them to the cave entrance. When we arrive I see Ginny and Ariel are present with their families. Three pups hiding behind them.

'Diana!' they cheer excited walking over to me. We greet each other.

'Girls these are my pups Storm the oldest, Riven, Dusk and little Pearl' I tell them.

'They are so cute, this is my little boy Greyson' Ariel says pushing a little grey cub forward with her nuzzle. 'Say hello' she tells him.

'Hello' he says shyly.

'Hi' Pearl says back wagging her tail.

'These are my little girls' Ginny says.

'Hey, I am Sage' one of the pups says.

'And I am Violet' the other says.

'Do you want to play?' they ask the other five pups together.

'Can we mum?' Riven asks him. As Greyson looks up at his mother.

'Of course, but stay in the cave' I tell my pups. The pups go to play and I greet the other two. We all then enjoy the young deer Ariel's mate had brought. Afterwards we all catch up on the last two months.

Until we all hear a yelp. We rush to the pups to see Dusk holding his front paw up whimpering. 'What happened?' I demand as I lick him.

'We were play fighting' Riven states.

'Storm was a little to rough' Sage states.

'Knocked Dusk off that ledge and he landed on his paw awkwardly' Greyson explains.

'It is just a sprain, Storm apologize to your brother' I order.

'I am sorry Dusk' Storm says sincerely.

'I am tired' Pearl says as she yawns.

'Time for you all to take a nap' us girls tell them. Violet, Riven and Storm whine complaining. Saying they we're sleepy. But the others curl up in a pile not complaining. Soon the other three join them and they fall asleep.

(Time skip)

It's time for the pups to turn into humans. Violet and Sage changed first, falling asleep afterwards. Then Greyson turns with Pearl. We wrap them in the blankets. As Greyson sucks his thumb. Storm and Riven turn next. Dusk turns last and his wrist is a little swollen. I wrap it once he was in his blanket.

We all return to the castle. Where our families are all waiting. Wanting to meet the new pups. "Hi dad, these are my four babies. Storm the oldest and future king. Then princes Riven and Dusk. Lastly Princess Pearl" I tell my dad. He takes Pearl and cradles her to his chest. While Elijah's parents hold Riven and Storm. As I didn't want to let go of Dusk.

Ariel and Ginny introduce their pups. We all then have dinner. Until the babies all start to wake up crying for food. I feed Dusk while Elijah feed Pearl. My dad feed Riven and Elijah's mum feed Storm. I'm glad I'd bumped some milk the other day. Ariel feed Greyson and Ginny feed Sage as her mate feed Violet.

Soon all the babies are feed and burped. Elijah and I take our babies to our suite. We gave them all a bath and put them into their pjs. Before putting them into their coot. I turn the baby monitors on and return to my room with Elijah.

"Thank you Diana, for everything" Elijah says as we lay on the bed.

"I should be thanking you. I'm human and a full grown wolf because of you. Now I have four amazing children" I state. "Thank you" I say and kiss him before snuggling into his side. We fall asleep in each others arms.

A/N

Picture above of Diana and Elijah with their pups in wolf form. Picture in chapter of Greyson and the twins in both forms. Picture on the external link of the quadruplets as human babies.