Day Before Full Moon

Diana's POV

I was glad Elijah left with his beta and Gamma, even though mine were sad. Honestly I'm annoyed that they are letting a bond that does not exist yet get to them. We trained for this all our lives and they want to throw it away for two boys. The other thing I'm annoyed about is that Elijah would be returning tomorrow.

Apparently my transformation will be more painful then normal due to my late shifting. Also that only my mate could help me through it and my dad could not. I am very pissed off at that.

Loki was still here also and he's parents arrived to congratulate me on becoming alpha. Uncle Bron and Aunt Helen love me like a daughter. They never babied me, except when Aunt Helen calls me cute. They are thrilled I was finally going to cured and had found my mate. Aunt Helen is the most beautiful she wolf ever and has bright green eyes.

 Aunt Helen is the most beautiful she wolf ever and has bright green eyes

"Oh look at you an alpha now, I'm so proud" Aunt Helen tells me smiling.

"Good job Diana, your mother would be proud" Uncle Bron states.

'Thank you both and welcome to my pack' I tell them. 'Ginny will show you to your prepared rooms. I have a training session to get to' I explain.

"Of course, have fun and knock them dead kiddo" Uncle Bron tells me and I roll my eyes. Loki followed me to the sparing area before shifting into his chocolate brown wolf.

'Listen up everyone' I grab everyones attention and they bow their heads before standing to attention. 'My cousin is going to help me with a demonstration and then you'll be sorted into pairs. Then practice sparing' I instruct the pups. They had all just recently shifted back into their wolf forms and need proper training.

'Understood Alpha' they tell me and form a circle around my cousin & I. We took our stances and began to circle each other. When Dave told us to fight and we Loki lunges first me dodging effortlessly. Yes Dave is still around, just to help me train after I become cured. I knew he was a little annoyed at the postponed departure, but I knew he loved training us.

Loki had challenged me for my title again after I was cured and was fighting fit again. I accepted and now we spar together preparing for the real thing.  know most would train separately so as not reveal their moves to their opponent. But that's not how my family works. We test each other and push each other to our limits. We allow them to practice new tactics with us and we practice new ones with them.

'You're improving cousin, whose your new teacher?' I ask as he dodges my attack.

'The alpha king has been training me as a member as his royal guard. Elijah's dad' he clarifies. I froze as he swipes his paw over my face sending me to the ground. 'I'm so sorry Diana, are you ok?' he asks as I stand shaking my fur out.

'I am fine Loki, just surprised you were being trained by our current king' I assure him. 'Ok everyone get into pairs with someone your age and start dodging or blocking attacks. No aim to hurt' I tell them and they do so. 'What do you think Dave?' I ask as I sit next to him with Loki.

'Their good, but have a long way to go' he states. 'Your dad called Elijah is here early with his beta, gamma and parents' he explains. I growl in annoyance and sense Elijah sit beside me.

'You aren't welcome here until tomorrow' I tell him growling in annoyance.

'I missed you and my parents want to meet you' he states like it's no big deal. 'You seem to be doing well' he adds. I roll my eyes and tell Dave to continue the lesson with Loki before leaving.

"Cut it out!" I roar in Ginny and Ariel's heads when I see them on the couch making out with their mates. 'My office now!' I tell them and they leave heads bowed in shame. 'Tell your boys to leave my girls alone' I snap at Elijah before stalking off to my office. This situation ends today, no matter the outcome.

A/N

Picture above of Loki's wolf form and picture on the external link of Bron's wolf form. Picture in the chapter of Helen's wolf form.