Transformation and Cure

Diana's POV

My pack and I are in the middle of the prayer field, along with our guests. Today was amazing, Elijah really showed me he can see me as an equal. It's not a hundred percent, but I think he could get it in time. Especially when I'm a full grown wolf. I decided to tell him when I'm finally human.

"The moon is nearly at it's peak, are you ready Diana?" dad asks me.

'Yes, please cover me' I tell him laying down and a large blanket is placed over me. Elijah sits beside me in human form. 'I forgot to ask you something' I tell Elijah.

'You walking about what you wanted to ask, before the bear attack?' he asks and I nod my head. 'What was your question?' he asks.

'What is your wolf's name?' I ask him.

'Orin, he's name is Orin' he states just as the moon appears through the clouds. The effect was immediate and I whine in pain. 'Shh I am here Diana' Elijah says stroking my fair. The sparks ease my pain by distracting me from it. Until my bones began to break and reform into a human skeleton.

I was now howling in pain as Elijah and Dad try to hold me still. As I was threshing around in pain. Both talk to me softly trying to distract me. I soon get used to it and stop threshing.

'It is nearly over Diana' Dad assures me. Looking up I see him and Elijah had been crying. I whine licking they're hands. "We're fine, just hate seeing you in pain" dad tells me. Just then the worst pain so far shots through me and I howl. "Make sure the blanket stays on, she's shifting" I hear dad tell Elijah.

I pain soon dales and I feel strange as I open my eyes. I lift my front paw stiffly to see a hand. "It's over Diana, it worked" Elijah tells me. "Do you want to try sit up?" he asks and I nod my head. He helps me sit up slowly, making sure the blanket stays wrapped around me.

"You look just like your mother" Dad states looking at me with tears of joy and I smile. I try to speak, but nothing comes out. "What's wrong doc?" Dad asks the scientist.

"Nothing, just her vocal cords need to get used to forming words. Instead of howls, whines and barks" he states. "Not mention she's probably thirsty" he adds and I nod my head. Elijah gives me a bottle and makes sure I have a good grip on it before I take small sips. "She needs to get used to her new body, but once she does. She should have a normal life" he explains.

"What to try and stand?" Loki asks stepping forward.

"Yyeeessss" I say and he smiles. He and Elijah help me stand as I hold the blanket around me. Once I was standing Julie, Ginny and Ariel walk forward.

"Let's go get you dressed sweetie" Julie says wrapping an arm around me. The three women help my into the house and up to my room. "Looks like we'll need to redecorate" she states as I sit on  a chair.

"You know what that means" Ginny says smiling.

"Shopping spree!" she and Ariel squeal as I giggle. Julie brought some clothes over and they gave my some privacy. Once I was dressed I mind linked them.

"You can sleep in the girls room tonight and go shopping tomorrow" Julie tells me. We go back outside and the pack cheer. Julie walks over to Clark as Ginny and Ariel stay beside me.

'Thank you everyone for your support, I want you to know this won't stop me from leading the pack. But my father and cousin will be helping me while I decide what to do. I've meet my mate and his name is Elijah Kenning. Our prince, I still have yet to decide my future. But until then I am still your alpha' I tell my pack through the mind link and they nods their heads in understanding.

"What are you telling them?" Elijah asks me confused.

'That we're mates and I am still alpha until I decide what to do' I state. He runs over to me and hugs me happily. 'It is late, goodnight everyone' I tell everyone and the crowd disperses. 'I will see you tomorrow Elijah, I expect you and you're two boys to come shopping. We will need you to carry bags' I state.

Then kiss his cheek and walk away slowly. With Ginny and Ariel either side of me encase I need help. We push they're two double beds together and we get ready for bed. Before crawling under the covers with me in the middle. Our parents come in to wish us goodnight before turning the bedroom lights off. I fall into a peaceful sleep, that night.

A/N

Picture above of Diana's child human form. You'll see her seventeen year old form in the next chapter.