Wolf Castle

Bathroom: https://media.iceportal.com/73677/photos/3066151_XXL.jpg

Diana's POV

"I'll miss you" dad says hugging me.

"But I will always return" I assure him. "Besides you're invited to my coming out ball Friday" I remind him. "Wear whatever you want" I tell him.

"Of course, I love you sweetheart and your mother would be so proud of you" he tells me. We hug again before I get into the limo. Where Elijah, Ginny, Will, Ariel and Cole were waiting. Elijah's parents had already returned to the castle. Which is where we're going now. Ginny, Ariel and I are moving into the castle.

"So will I have my own room or will we be sharing?" I ask Elijah.

"Um, I was hoping we could share. I promise no honey business" he tells me.

"That's fine and I can guess you two will be sharing with your mates" I say looking at my girls. Ginny blushes while Ariel nods her head with a happy smile. "How long is the journey?" I ask.

"About three hours" Will states.

"Who wants to watch a movie?" Cole asks. "I have the new extended bluray edition of Avatar" he stares. We agree to watch it and he puts it on.

(2 hours and 42 minutes later)

The movie ended as we reach a dirt round that leads deep into the forest. "Won't be long now" Elijah states as I snuggle into his side. It's currently 4:25pm and we have dinner with his parents at 6:30. Just as Elijah we arrive at the castle eight minutes later. We all get out of the limo. The girls grab their luggage, well their mates did. Before leading them inside while I look at the castle in awe. I'd never seen it before.

"What do you think?" Elijah asks while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I think it's beautiful" I say smiling up at him. "Care to give me the grand tour?" I ask.

"Of course, I'll have a maid put the luggage in our room. But make sure she doesn't unpack, I know you don't like strangers touching your stuff" he states.

"Thanks Elijah" I say kissing his cheek. He links his arm with mine and leads me inside. The foyer is just as beautiful as the outside.

"I'll show you the places you need to know. Kitchen, Garden, dining room, ball room, your dad's room for when he moves in, the library and our room. The rest you'll learn with time" he states.

"Sounds like a plan" I tell him smiling.

"There's one last place I'll show you, but that's for mating season or your first heat" he states. Making me blush. The kitchen was modern with the best cooking supplies. The garden is enormous and has a greenhouse. The main dining room is long and is connected to a giant ball room. Dad's room is on the royal family's floor, yeah we have a whole floor. The library has three floors in the one room.

We finally reach our room at 5:30. It looks amazing, but could use a woman's touch. Elijah went to see his father in the throne room. While I unpack and put my things away. He said his mum would come help me get ready and then take me to the dining room. As I am new and don't know my way around yet.

I had just hang up my last dress when there was a knock on the door. "Diana honey, it's me Lillian" she calls. I tell her to come in as I leave the walk in closet. She gives me a motherly hug. "What you're wearing is fine, can I do your hair?" she asks. I nod my head and sit down in front of the vanity. She does it into a french side braid.

We leave the room and she leads me down the hall. Then to the elevator and take it to the first floor. She then leads the way to the dining room where the men are already waiting. They pull out our chairs for us and push them in as we sit down. Butlers serve the food before leaving.

"So Diana, how do you like the castle so far?" Phil asks.

"It's big, beautiful and it will be awhile before I memorize my way around" I tell him.

"I can help you, there's still so much to show you" Elijah states.

"I'd like that, but give me a chance to remember my way around" I tell him.

"Of course" he says smiling.

"Diana dear, your queen training will begin after the ball. But you'll learn to dance and some etiquette before then. Also I'm taking you and the girls shopping for dresses tomorrow" Lillian states. I nod my head giving her a smile as I was currently chewing.

"Amazing food" I say after swallowing.

"We have some of the best cooks in our pack, though I do cook occasionally" Lillian states.

"Maybe you could show me how to cook? I've never done it before and I don't want Elijah to have to cook all the time" I suggest.

"I'd love to show how to cook" she says smiling.

"I can show you a few fighting moves" Phil adds.

"Awesome" I say smiling. We finish dinner and Elijah takes me back to our room. Where we prepare for bed getting changed in different rooms. Before crawling into bed and I snuggle into his side. "Goodnight my prince" I mumble as he wraps an arm around me.

"Goodnight my princess" he says and we fall asleep.

A/N

Picture above of the castle and picture on the external link of Elijah's bedroom.