Falling Apart

"WAKE UUP!!!" Is all I hear from my awesome dream and when my eyes open to reality I see my sister who is yelling at me

I let out a groan causing ash aka ashley, "Wake up dad said that we have to get ready or he'll leave us behind and we'll have to walk to school, so come on hurry up."

I don't say anything and just get up and get ready I put on something casual a top, jeans and a pair of sneakers,I tie my hair into a bun then going downstairs smelling breakfast which sends a wave of energy through me

"Good Morning"I say to my brother then when I realize that my sister isn't here yet I yell ,"Ash I'm leaving without you!" Obviously joking

She almost fell running down the stairs so fast when she came down the stairs she immediately realized what and why I did what I did she came up to me, "Oh so this is why you weren't throwing any tantrums when I woke you up? Very funny." She says sarcastically. I giggle while eating my breakfast

"Come on let's go before we're late" my dad says causing me, my sister and brother to stand up. We are going to school

On the way to school I sigh,"Now I have to start all over and make new friends because my best friend moved"

"Don't worry you'll adjust" my sister says making me feel better and making me smile and I swear it felt like I smirked I've been doing it alot lately

When we got to the highschool my brother goes to and then we head to the school where my sister and I go to. And when I look up I get really nervous thinking about how I'm gonna get through this day. When I get to my class I find the nervousness fade. But as soon as I walk into the cafeteria I start shaking on the inside so I decided to have my lunch on the sports field watching how people practice and I somehow got through the day at school without a friend. The bell rang so I went outside and waited for my dad when he came for me and my sister he did this thing to make sure we don't forget our spells, he would as about something and we should say the spell.

"Invisibility" my dad says

And my sister immediately replies saying "Invisique"

"Correct, you can get in"after my dad said this my sister hops in the car and my dad turns to me saying,"Fire"

"Incidia" I say knowing I'm right

"Correct"my dad says making me smirk as I hop in the car

"Your brother decided to walk home so he might be home already, today we're practicing again so I hope you didn't loose your copy of the grimoire" he says looking at me because I burned the last one I had.

"Yes dad we didn't loose it "I say with a smile and a silent chuckle after.

We got home and practiced most of the books spells and then we went inside to have dinner. When we were about to eat there's a knock on the door we all exchange looks before my dad goes to check who it is and as soon a the door opens someone pushes my dad against the wall when I see my dad on the ground I run to him not looking at what hit him when I get there he's already dead because I didn't find a pulse and suddenly I get really angry that I don't know what happened when I woke up I got out of bed hoping that that was a dream when I get downstairs I see a burn mark on the ground and I look around and see my sister is crying her eyes out so I walk up to her.

"What's wrong,why are you crying?" I ask worried and confused"Where's dad?" as soon as those word left my mouth she looked at me stunned.

"What do you mean you were here last night when-when he-he" she couldn't finish the sentence bursting into tears

"I don't remember last night I just had this nightmare where dad died and I woke up"I say causing her to look at me with concern and worry.

She braces herself and say's,"It wasn't a dream dad died and you got angry then his murderer threatened to kill josh if I didn't give you to him and you said no and burned him with....your mind you weren't chanting and he burned to ashes then you passed out."

I struggle to process what I just heard and my body froze,I couldn't move. My dad's gone he's gone I start hyperventilating and realizing I'm really hungry.

"Where's dad's corpse?" I ask

"When you passed out I called the ambulance and they told me that he died on the spot" she said with a shaky voice.

I hear her and my weirdly hear everything around me the birds, cars and my sister's heart beating her heart is the loudest and I weirdly like the sound of it.

"I'm just gonna go for a walk to clear my head" I say not knowing why I feel if I stay I might do something wrong.

I went into the woods hoping I would actually clear my head but when I start processing everything I fall to my knees crying sooooo much I screamed as loud as I could but it wasn't helping but there was a part of me that didn't want to feel but I wanted to feel this pain I wanted to face it, to fight it because I didn't want to be a coward then there was a deer nearby, I heard it and it's heart but I didn't see it anywhere then when I saw it I couldn't help myself I pounced on it and drank it's blood until there was none left after that I felt the feeling of hunger disappear and then it hit me.
I don't remember last night, I wake up hungry but not for food, my hearing in heightened so is my feelings.

"What if I didn't pass out last night, what if I died..........What if....I'm a vampire!"