The Letter and a half-truth

Legacies season 1

Restlessness, pain, sadness, emptyness is what Klaus felt he saw hallucinations of his father and Cami,an old friend. Like an angel and a devil on his shoulders, his father the devil and  old fling as the angel. His father made him feel bad about himself or even give in to the evil tendencies the Hollow gave him,and Camille helped him reject all of those tendencies and Chloe watched him suffer through a vision, feeling his pain and broke down as she couldn't do anything to help him. He was scared and searching for a white oak stake to finish what he started before his daughter stops him again but something knocked him out.....

Then she saw a different vision.

Everyone was saying their goodbyes to Klaus and after that Klaus left to say goodbye to Hope who was in her room and said his goodbye which lasted longer than the one he have his family, after all that Klaus had to leave to complete his suicide.

He first wrote letters to Hope and Chloe and made them completely different, he left Hopes letter in the Mikealson mansion and sent Chloe's letter through the mailing system Chloe stood in the vision crying.

"Chloe, Chloe wake up" a voice spoke but Chloe wanted to stay.

She looked at Klaus sitting on a bench, a white oak stake in his hand ready to do this with no regrets and in peace then his brother sat down next to him they conversed and when they stood up Elijah broke the stake and Klaus chuckled and said something and he gave one half to Klaus and they said something to each other before stabbing one another with a stake and Chloe stood there a tear falling down her cheek and went back to the first vision she had the day Klaus died and this time she was awoken.

She woke up with a gasp and took in her surroundings she was at the boarding school.

"Why am I here I wasn't here how did I get here?" She asked wanting to see Klaus' face again.

"Chloe you were in a kind of magical coma for a week" said Emma Tig.

"What?" Chloe asked confused.

"You just went unconscious right in front of me" Lizzie explained and Chloe felt hungry, she needed blood so she rushed out in human speed of course.

"Chloe" Emma called out, she speed walked to her room only to find all of her stuff gone including her mini blood bank.

"Where's my stuff"Chloe asked Lizzie as she walked in.

"We moved your stuff to our room because your going to stay with us" Josie explained with a huge smile and Chloe smiled but internally screamed.

"Okay then let's go I just want to get out of these clothes." Chloe calmly said and the twins lead the way.

There were three beds and there was a letter on one. When she walked up to it she saw her name on it so she opened it.

***
Chloe

If your reading this I'm probably gone and you feel alone. My time with you has made me feel a sense of belonging and somewhat happy and feel like living for so many years was worth it and I want to thank you for all that you have done. You've made me feel like less of monster and more like a father I want you to always remember that you aren't alone and that you have friends and people you can count on and that you are special don't waste it. When your around you light up the atmosphere and put a smile on everyone's face. Your a beautiful, confident, multi-talented, manipulative and independent woman, well child.

What I'm saying is your special the strongest person I've ever met quite literally might I add. Look after yourself as well as Hope
I've already told you that but I also want you to promise that you'll never cry about me when I'm gone, look at it as a sign of weakness. You will always be like family, Always and forever

Your sincerely

Klaus

***
After reading that letter Chloe had tear falling down her cheeks and a smile on her face. She even forgot about her being hungry, she was alone in the room as Lizzie left with her twin to welcome the new students their father found. She put the letter away and rinsed her face removing all tear stains and took a blood bag from her mini blood bank she managed to hide in the bathroom she was really hungry she finished a whole blood bag tossing it back into her blood bank not really in the mood to dispose it and took another one.

She walked out of the bathroom drinking her blood bag headed to the door to lock herself and Kaleb walked in, he froze at the sight a blood bag, she rushed at him and pulled him in closing the door behind them.

"Is that a blood bag?" He asked and she rolled her eyes.

"No it's a slush puppy" she said her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Wait you were drinking that?" He asked.

"No I was just eating it" she said rolling her eyes and before he spoke she cut him off, "Okay before you ask another rhetorical question, I drink blood         and I'm a vampire" she clarified.

"Aren't you a werewolf?" He asked.

"Yes" she answered.

"So your a hybrid?" Kaleb asked and she reluctantly nodded her head. "Why didn't you tell anyone?"

"Because I prefer human blood" she spoke emphasizing the word human.

"Wait aren't we drinking human blood" he spoke utterly confused.

"Now u see why your so slow, that bunny blood really slows your brain's processers." She mocked.

"Bunny blood" he said confused.

"I prefer the blood straight from the vein, it's really euphoric but I don't want any 'animal attacks' reported so I stick to blood bags." She explained.

"So you can kill me right now with a werewolf bite?" He asked.

"Of course, although I don't need werewolf venom to kill you." She said before continuing, "You can't tell anyone that I'm a vampire" she said.

"Okay I won't tell anyone, your secret is safe with me." He exclaimed like a little boy scout.

"Not even Mg" she added.

"Not even Mg" he repeated agreeing to her conditions before walking out of the room.

Someone knows half of her secret and she knows that she could easily compel him but she's not that cruel. She doesn't know how long her secret will remain a secret but only time will tell.

                            Word count 1113