Betrayal?

"Chloe" said the voice bringing the girl out of her deep sleep.

"Chloe" it said again making her groan in annoyance and covered herself with her blanket but it was ripped off of her head

"Chloe get up" the voice she recognized as her father's spoke and she grunted

"What?" She asked annoyed and extremely tired.

"We're leaving soon so you have to get ready to go, come on get up" he spoke urging her to get out of the bed

"Okay, okay I'm awake" she answered stretching her arms and letting out a yawn unceremoniously.

The blonde girl trudged out of bed and gathered her clothing for the day and headed off to the bathroom.

She took a shower and put on leggings, a tank top and an oversized flannel over leaving it unbuttoned.

As she entered the room where Klaus, Dean and Jack sat around the table.

Klaus drinking a liquid that's probably blood and Dean was eating a breakfast sandwich talking with food in his mouth and the person who gave her goosebumps at the sight of was staring at her before she moved her line of sight to him.

Jack looked at her with eyes that would make you melt and that's what happened to something in Chloe.

"Good morning" she spoke pulling her gaze away from the boy giving her butterflies.

Jack couldn't get his eyes off of her for some reason.

"Morning little angel" Klaus said smiling and she returned the smile.

"Morning Chloe" Dean said with his mouthful and Chloe snarled jn disgust at his bad manners.

"What?" Dean asked still with food in his mouth.

"You're really asking me that?" She said raising a brow and he nodded confused making her roll her eyes and sit down in the seat vacant between Klaus and Jack.

"Good morning" she repeated to the nephilum because he didn't greet her back.

"Uh, good morning" he said after realizing that she was talking to him and Chloe smiled at his nervousness.

"So what's the plan of action" Klaus asked the group.

"Not much we just need your and Chloe's blood and Chloe's cooperation" spoke a voice behind me startling us all, Castiel. The girl rolled her eyes and turned to him.

"Then why are you all acting as if it's the most dangerous mission ever?" Chloe asked with some sort of sarcasm laced in her tone of speaking.

"Because we have to do it inside hell after we put him in his old cage" Jack explained and Chloe nodded in understanding.

"So hell is an actual place, I never thought I'd see the day I get sent to hell. Everybody kept cursing me, hoping I'd end up there" Klaus said with a smirk and Chloe chuckled at her father's joke

Of course Dean and Castiel gave him a dry look and Jack was a bit confused making Klaus shrug with a grin on his face.

"So you're saying we have to capture him?" Chloe asked and Castiel nodded, "so that means we have to wait until he's fully resurrected" Chloe deduced crossing her arms.

"Yeah, you caught on quick" Dean spoke as if his words were double-sided making Chloe roll her eyes.

"That's my daughter, an intellectual." Klaus taunted Chloe making her take a deep breath.

"What do I need to cooperate for?" Chloe asked Castiel ignoring their comments.

"A spell" Dean answered matter-of-factly and she rolled her eyes again.

"I'm not daft, I know it's a spell I want to know what spell and how it works, which is why I asked the smart angel and not the dumb hunter" she snapped and Klaus let out a small breathy laugh making Dean look at him resulting in him shrugging it off with a smile.

"Why do we need my father?" Asked the girl ignoring the exchange amongst the hybrid and hunter.

"Because Lucifer was cast out of heavan by his father we will need your father's blood because you were too cast aside by your father. meaning that your acceptance to that fact, which seems pretty much intact, will bind Lucifer in the empty solving-" Castiel started explaining but Chloe cut him off.

"What do you mean by cast aside by my father? My father didn't know I existed, he didn't cast me aside" Chloe spoke confused with a smile and Klaus looked up at her confused.

"He did, he chose to keep a twin that wasn't his blood and didn't bother taking you, his rightful heir when he found you" Jack explained innocently and Klaus had a guilty look on his face.

"I-i don't understand" she said looking back and forth between Klaus and Jack and Klaus got even more confused.

"You told me you knew everything?" He asked and something stung Chloe in the chest.

"This is what you meant?" She asked jn shock and he nodded looking more confused

"What did you think I was talking about?" He asked and tears slowly started pooling in Chloe's eyes.

"I was talking about me knowing about the fact that hope and I were twins" she said with a tear falling down her left cheek as the gravity of everything fell on her, "You knew I existed?... That I was orphaned?" She questioned the man in front of her.

"No I didn't know you were orphaned, I just knew that you were mine" he tried explaining, reaching a hand out to her only for her to move away from him.

"And that supposed to make me feel better?" She asked staring at him dead in the eye with a hurt expression before getting as far away from her father as possible which was to her room, she heard footsteps following her so she increased her speed and slammed her door shut, locking it behind her.

Chloe felt a pang in her chest, and tears falling down her cheeks. She felt betrayed.

But she couldn't help but think that she has to forgive him from the heart for this 'mission' to work.

"Chloe?"

Word count 1011