Memories

Lizzie, Josie and hope were the saddest but everyone in the room felt Chloe's death, everyone felt something, they were either sad or conflicted or maybe even glad.

Lizzie lost a best friend, Josie lost a roommate and a shoulder to cry on, and Hope lost someone who actually cared about her feelings.

Suddenly there was a blindingly bright light that went through the school. And a man appeared he wore a simple suit with a beige coat over it and a boy who looked young standing beside him, the older man's eyes glowed blue and the boys eyes glowed gold.

"We are looking for the chosen one" the older man asked.

"Well sorry we kind of in the middle of mourning so please come back later." Lizzie snapped.

"This concerns the world we need the chosen one and her close family." The younger one exclaimed.

"What do you mean this concerns the world" Mr Saltzman asked.

"The devil is awakening and only the blood of the chosen one with the help of her father can help stop the apocalypse" he explained to the principal.

"We can't help you at the moment like I said we in mourning" Lizzie exclaimed rudely.

"Who is that?" The younger boy asked.

"She's one of us" Mr Saltzman stated.

The boy picked up the head of the body and Lizzie got angry.

"Motus!" She chanted after siphoning magic from Hope and the boy holding Chloe's head flew into the nearby wall and he stood up with his eyes glowing gold and he snapped his fingers and Lizzie fell to the floor.

"She just asleep" the older man said before they attacked the younger boy and Mr Saltzman stopped in his tracks.

"She's alive" the younger boy said referring to the head on his hand.

"What?" Hope asked.

"You need a specific weapon to kill her" the younger boy said and Josie let out a sigh of relief.

"How do you find the chosen one?" Alaric asked.

"The chosen one is the daughter of evil incarnate made stronger by the son of Satan" he said gesturing to the younger boy, "She and her father is needed." He explained and most of the children turned to Hope.

"What are you?" The younger boy asked Hope.

"A tribid, I'm a vampire, werewolf and witch." Hope answered

"Who are you?" Alaric asked.

"I'm Jack and this is Castiel, I'm a nephilim and Castiel is an angel." He introduced.

"Wait as in an angel of the lord?" Mr Saltzman asked.

"Not anymore the lord was corrupted so we put him out of power and I took over" Jack explained and Mr Saltzman looked stunned by the information. "She isn't the chosen one" he then said

Before anyone said anything else everyone was once again blinded by the light and Chloe was on her feet with one gold eye and one werewolf amber eye and black vampire veins underneath her eyes with the silhouette of wings behind her and blood around her neck where her head was cut off and Lizzie woke up.

"She is the chosen one" Castiel announced.

Chloe's eyes then went back to their normal blue and she was confused.

"What just happened?" She asked

"What are you?" Jack asked her.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Nephilim" he stated simply.

"Quadbrid" she said, "why did I say that" she said with an expression filled with confusion.

"I made your angel side so you can't lie to me" he explained.

"Where is your father" Castiel asked.

"I don't know, I lost my memory a few years ago." She replied.

"Lilith is probably behind this" he said and jack walked up to her and put his hands to the sides of her head and she yelled out in pain and passed out.

"Chloe!" Hope yelled on instinct.

"She just passed out she'll have her memories back when she wakes up."

Chloe's memories
She's in a room and her father is telling her about why her mother died giving birth to her.

"She wouldn't survive giving birth to you and you were also going to die so she reached out to some sources that led to a nephilim he came and he could only save you and not her so she did it" the man explained.

"Why, you said it yourself I'm the daughter of an evil man" she said with the British accent she had since she was a child.

"Yes but that didn't make you evil, she knew I would make sure you wouldn't be like your father." He explained further.

"Then I don't want to go to him then" she said stubbornly.

"What about your twin sister?" The man that looked after her asked.

"She has her daddy and I have mine" she said with a smile hugging the man making him smile.

The memory changed to another one of her playing tag with her siblings. Then it changed to the night when she lost her father.

"We just want the girl." The man said.

She fought them off killing herself in the process and woke up a vampire the next morning.

After that she was separated from her siblings and put into different foster homes and there she met Rafael,Landon and Dean they were the best of friends and she always got them to do dangerous or risky things like sneaking into parties but the four of them were cut into two as Rafael and Landon got adopted leaving Chloe with Dean they were inseparable ever since. Until the night she found out he was a hunter and she was being hunted by a witch for her powers.

She went after the witch so that she can get more information but met her biological father and wanted to know if he was evil but a few nights later her memories was wiped away by a man with a black suit and pitch black eyes

Chloe woke up with a gasp looking around.

She saw Hope, Lizzie, Josie, Mr Saltzman and two other strangers standing around her.

"Who is your father?" Jack asked getting straight to the point.

"My father is dead" Chloe deadpanned.

"Who is he?" Castiel asked pressing on the subject."who is your father?"

"It's Klaus Mikealson okay" she said in defeat.

"What?" Hope asked.

"Wait as in Hope's dad Klaus Mikealson?" Lizzie asked and Chloe remained quiet.

"No that's not possible I would've known if my dad had another child" she said denying what Chloe expressed.

"Oh so you also know about the girl your father was with for four years during the time he left you or maybe the girl you father was with while you were endangering your mother or maybe the girl your father asked to look after you or the girl your father considered another daughter.... Yeah I guess not" Chloe snapped. "I promised myself I wouldn't do that with him, that I wouldn't be evil I killed people and I liked it.... I'm a monster" she said in shock and sped out of the room in her vampire speed.

She ran out of the school into the woods.

Word count 1191