Jack

Lost in thought looking up at the ceiling Chloe lays wondering all the possibilities of what Klaus said.

Did it mean that she isn't even his daughter or that he did something unforgivable.

She seemed angry but also confused as well as concerned.

The blonde wanted answers and she wanted them immediately so she stood up and walked to her door and opened it, only to find the person she was headed to on the other side of the door

They looked at each other for a moment.

"We need to talk"

"We need to talk"

They both said simultaneously which made them chuckle lightly their smiles soon faded and Chloe moved out of the way motioning him to come in.

"About what I said back there..." Klaus trailed off

"What did you mean? Back there" she asked and Klaus sighed in defeat.

"You're my daughter biologically and Hopes twin." He explained relieving Chloe's anxiety.

She hugged him as if he was about to dissappear, "I know" after Klaus heard those words he hugged her tightly not knowing that there was more that he had more he wanted to say.

***

Klaus left the room relieved that she already knew and walked into the room where Jack, Dean and Castiel sat.

"Is there any place I can find blood bags nearby, leviathan blood is not something I would recommend" Klaus asked.

"I'll show you" Dean volunteered, "there's a hospital close I'll take you there" and Klaus smiled.

"Lead the way" answered the hybrid gesturing to the door.

After they left Jack was worried about what Klaus must've said to Chloe.

"I need to go back to heaven I'll be back as soon as I can" Castiel said before disappearing.

Jack walked into Chloe's room finding her drawing something he walked closer to see what she was drawing.

"I'm sure you know that knocking is a thing right?" She asked rhetorically making Jack chuckle lightly.

"What are you drawing?" Jack asked curiously moving close to her.

Chloe was drawing Jack.

He was smiling, "that's amazing" complimented the nephilum.

"Thank you" She said smiling to herself, "is it amazing because it looks far better than you do" she taunted turning around only to find Jack's face close to hers looking at the drawing with a smile.

"Yes it does look better than I ever did" he spoke before looking at her noticing how close they were.

Chloe's breathing was abnormal and Jack's heart was beating faster as Chloe looked at his lips that appeared to be soft up close.

Jack then did the same looking at her pink lips. The silence went unnoticed as their gazes switched from each other's eyes to their lips.

Faces nearing breaths fanning Jack made the first move, softly placing his lips to hers and Chloe responded to the kiss.

Chloe's hands tangled in his hair while his hand wrapped around her neck bringing her impossibly closer.

The kiss was long and soon had to end because Jack still needed to breathe.

Jack was panting lightly watching as Chloe bit her lip.

They looked at each other before separating just as Chloe heard that Klaus came back with Dean.

"Dean and my dad are here we should probably go" said the quadbrid and Jack nodded gesturing for her to go first. She gave him a peck on the lips before walking out of the room making Jack blush.

***

The two walked into the room where Klaus and Dean were finding them with glasses filled with what smelled like bourbon. Chloe went to grab one glass but her father took it first.

"No alcohol for you" he scolded making Chloe's jaw drop.

"But you gave Dean a glass" she reasoned.

"He's a man and not my child" he said making Chloe sink into a chair crossing her arms like a child throwing a tantrum

"Does litter Chloe want a drink?" Dean asked teasingly making her huff causing him to laugh.

"Luciferis getting closer" Castiel said appearing out of nowhere.

"We'll stop him because we have Klaus now  so we can complete the spell." Spoke Jack answering the angel.

"What spell?" Asked Klaus

"In simple words we're needed for a spell to stop the devil from resurrecting himself" the quadbrid answered and Klaus just nodded and the room fell silent.

"Why so glum?" She asked earning her irritated glances, not from Jack of course , "What it was just a question" she elaborated before walking back to her room.

Klaus looked at Jack when Chloe left the room with an intimidating protective father stare at how Jack was staring at the direction she went in.

When Jack noticed this he just looked at Klaus curiously tilting his head making Klaus think that he's just overthinking it getting up and leaving to the room alloted to him after Jack and Castiel disappeared into thin air.

***
Infinite darkness everywhere Chloe walked forward only to be met with a silhouette of a man with deep red eyes.

"Hello man I do not know the name of" she said sarcastically but the man didn't reply.

"If your just going to stare I can leave" she spoke irritated making the man tilt his head

"You?" He scoffed out, "They're using you to stop me? You have got to be kidding me" he said surprised.

"What's that supposed to mean, are you saying that I look weak?" She asked, "of course you do judging from your American accent I'm sure you're as dumb as Dean" she compared quietly nut the man heard her.

"Dean is still alive? I thought dad would've gotten rid of him a very long time ago" he spoke and it only then did she realize who she's speaking to.

Lucifer

"Oh so your the dimwitted man who doesn't want to stay dead" she spoke making Lucifer's smile immediately turn into a glare which made her continue her taunting, "I mean you have to admit you're really bad at killing people,if it were me-" but she was cut off by him charging at her but she just rolled her eyes muttering a spell with a small wave from her hand and he flew back into a standing position with his hands on his sides like a soldier.

"Now now, there's no need to be rude"  she teased with a pout as if she were talking to a cute baby.

"I will come for you and I will make sure I shatter your soul and make you one of my demons, one of my slaves" he said playfully with a smile whispering the last part

***

And Chloe was back in her bed covered in sweat but just shrugged it off and stood up for a glass of water

Bite me

Word Count 1126

-14Unknown